Good Experiences

So..a lot of times, "we" (collective we), are really quick to speak up about negative experiences in life, but often times fail to speak up about great experiences.

In an attempt to be more positive, I thought I would ask about some good experiences that particularly stick out in your mind when hobbying. I'm not talking about your average "good time", but something really spectacular.
How about you start!

Guessing you have one in mind.
Good job Margeaux in seeking a diametrically opposite approach to what is normally found here. Due to the negative influence that the omnipresent oversaturation of reality tv has been festooned upon our subculture, we tend to significantly lower the bar of expectation and seek out only the most moronic for entertainment purposes (hello Kardashians). Translating the above to this segment of american subculture, then becomes fairly easy. Most hobbying experiences thankfully are like most flights, (something that I do often) uneventful. Relatively pleasant with each side achieving their desired objective. Unfortunately only the occasional goofy times stand out, with the great times blending in with the plethora of good, non-descript sessions. I await the groups responses to your positive approach, which on this board is a significant deviation from the norm. Looking forward to meeting you one day soon and exploring your intellectual pursuits..Aloha..W13
Read my last review.
Good job Margeaux in seeking a diametrically opposite approach to what is normally found here. Due to the negative influence that the omnipresent oversaturation of reality tv has been festooned upon our subculture, we tend to significantly lower the bar of expectation and seek out only the most moronic for entertainment purposes (hello Kardashians). Translating the above to this segment of american subculture, then becomes fairly easy. Most hobbying experiences thankfully are like most flights, (something that I do often) uneventful. Relatively pleasant with each side achieving their desired objective. Unfortunately only the occasional goofy times stand out, with the great times blending in with the plethora of good, non-descript sessions. I await the groups responses to your positive approach, which on this board is a significant deviation from the norm. Looking forward to meeting you one day soon and exploring your intellectual pursuits..Aloha..W13 Originally Posted by whatitiz13
the judge ...will enjoy chatting you up ...during sentencing
So..a lot of times, "we" (collective we), are really quick to speak up about negative experiences in life, but often times fail to speak up about great experiences.

In an attempt to be more positive, I thought I would ask about some good experiences that particularly stick out in your mind when hobbying. I'm not talking about your average "good time", but something really spectacular. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
lookin fer a ...cookie?

...keep calm ...and ...threAD on!
Good job Margeaux in seeking a diametrically opposite approach to what is normally found here. Due to the negative influence that the omnipresent oversaturation of reality tv has been festooned upon our subculture, we tend to significantly lower the bar of expectation and seek out only the most moronic for entertainment purposes (hello Kardashians). Translating the above to this segment of american subculture, then becomes fairly easy. Most hobbying experiences thankfully are like most flights, (something that I do often) uneventful. Relatively pleasant with each side achieving their desired objective. Unfortunately only the occasional goofy times stand out, with the great times blending in with the plethora of good, non-descript sessions. I await the groups responses to your positive approach, which on this board is a significant deviation from the norm. Looking forward to meeting you one day soon and exploring your intellectual pursuits..Aloha..W13 Originally Posted by whatitiz13
ok, with the 3 I see for whoopee. Which one you have video of with me??????
I was going to share until this poison post. As if Greenpeace wasn't enough.
I remember, way back when ... my first BBBJCIMNQNS. I called Ang and I was told about a provider she had called Destiny. Small, blonde, tan, nice looking.

I met her and within 10 minutes she was sucking my cock and wouldn't let go until she swallowed. I tried to warn her and she just kept sucking and moaning, "mmmhhhhmmm....mmmmhhhhmmm ." Baboom! Afterwards, she got me started again, and let me fuck her and cum all over her.

I never imagined I'd get blown, let alone swallowed by such a hot provider and it was totally unexpected. I had not met nor did I ever think I would meet an attractive provider that would swallow me. Then to casually, start a second round, I was blown away by the experience.

While, to some, this is an average "good time" .... for me, THEN, it was fucking fantastic and I'll never forget it.
I remember, way back when ... my first BBBJCIMNQNS. I called Ang and I was told about a provider she had called Destiny. Small, blonde, tan, nice looking.

I met her and within 10 minutes she was sucking my cock and wouldn't let go until she swallowed. I tried to warn her and she just kept sucking and moaning, "mmmhhhhmmm....mmmmhhhhmmm ." Baboom! Afterwards, she got me started again, and let me fuck her and cum all over her.

I never imagined I'd get blown, let alone swallowed by such a hot provider and it was totally unexpected. I had not met nor did I ever think I would meet an attractive provider that would swallow me. Then to casually, start a second round, I was blown away by the experience.

While, to some, this is an average "good time" .... for me, THEN, it was fucking fantastic and I'll never forget it. Originally Posted by Maximum4
betcha dont ...got pics of that ...too bad fer you ...you aint as cool as ...plastic man!
Kiah

My first hobbying experience with Ava20 from DE agency

Finding a hot utr

In an attempt to be more positive, I thought I would ask about some good experiences that particularly stick out in your mind when hobbying. I'm not talking about your average "good time", but something really spectacular. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe

You're right, the outlier negatives are what's mostly discussed. Good idea.

My most memorable positive experience was when Tori and Amber were tag team deep throating me. One after the other alternating until everything else in the universe evaporated except the sensations these two beautiful ladies were providing. When I finally climaxed I was so out of it I don't really know whose throat I filled and then the other took over to finish. When I was regaining consciousness and opened my eyes they were deeply kissing and openly sharing everything I had given.

I doubt if I will ever experience that level of ecstasy again in my lifetime.
Yeah that was pretty hot!!! I need some hot action soon with her again!!!
this shitbird ...might ...get wings!
Yeah that was pretty hot!!! I need some hot action soon with her again!!! Originally Posted by Amber Does
What about...him? Throw the dog a bone, sweetheart.