Wow! Niagara Area Forums

So surprised and glad to see the Niagara CA forums open! But I still can't see my own reviews from those forums...
Be prepared to watch all of those reviews that were being begged for to be put here in Upset.... to be stolen again.....

Of course, there is a CHANCE that someone will put some actual THOUGHT into that decision this time around.... UNLIKE the last fiasco.

There is always a possibility that the reviews that are here NOW will be copied and pasted to Niagara rather than MOVED, but that's probably a pipe dream....

It will be interesting to see the about face the modtards will have to do and beg for the reviews to be put in Niagara rather than here in Upset.....

Ah the tangled web that is sure to follow.....
Should be a lot of fun!!!

So surprised and glad to see the Niagara CA forums open! But I still can't see my own reviews from those forums... Originally Posted by H5678J
thanks yer ...plastic man ...fer his tireless work ...withs the admins ta makes this happen!
thanks yer ...plastic man ...fer his tireless work ...withs the admins ta makes this happen! Originally Posted by Plastic Man

I hope you have just as much luck getting the guy who stole our reviews to move ALL of them back to Upset where they originated and belong!!!

You are to be commended for your efforts!!
Three cheers fer ours Plastic Man!!
here we go again
Upon further review....

The Canada Forum may well be open again....

But access to our Upset reviews that were moved there are still inaccessible.

My Frankie Fine Review ---

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=831977

Time will tell if this is a coding error that will soon be fixed.... or.... well.... not....
Just a little more patience!!
Just a little more patience!! Originally Posted by lilylivered
how long does it take ta move all reports to Canada areas n lock them again ?

Programmer Somewhere in Cyberspace

I'm starting ta think that ^^^^ account is a Paulie girl X
ahem or current

and still him, why, mmmmm BSC good guess

and so loves him so much gives him what he loves most

ahem, something ta bitch about
  • AFFN1
  • 06-07-2019, 06:45 AM
Sweet Baby Jesus the border is open... The reviews are stolen? This is a travesty.
So I guess we are allowed to have nice things in Upset. But only BROKEN nice things.....
It will be interesting to see the about face the modtards will have to do and beg for the reviews to be put in Niagara rather than here in Upset.....

Ah the tangled web that is sure to follow.....
Should be a lot of fun!!!

Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I can't wait!

Upon further review....

The Canada Forum may well be open again....

But access to our Upset reviews that were moved there are still inaccessible.
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I'm sure GMan will move them around to their proper place
I can't wait!

I'm sure GMan will move them around to their proper place Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
for sure!!!
Summer is here and I get the chance to get to that area more so yeah...would like to see some more info available...
Sweet Baby Jesus the border is open... The reviews are stolen? This is a travesty. Originally Posted by AFFN1
Build that wall...build that wall!!
bump