Contact Info: None
URL / Website: N/A
General Area: Downtown Bars
Activities: BBBJ, Showering, Kissing, MPCFS, GFE
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 500 pesos 40 USD
Hair Length and Color: dark blonde past shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: A very well built pretty girl. Has an almost flawless body despite having 2 kids. A pretty face and great personality to match.
Recommendation: Yes
Do you know if there is now a red zone there? In 2012 I was in Nuevo Laredo and they told me Boys Town didn't exist anymore and the few places that had girls were too dangerous and no taxi driver would take me there..
Do you know if there is now a red zone there? In 2012 I was in Nuevo Laredo and they told me Boys Town didn't exist anymore and the few places that had girls were too dangerous and no taxi driver would take me there.. Originally Posted by mike30
Yes there's a red zone now...pink zone actually ("Zona Rosa") For a while there, it didn't really exist, but it's been starting to bounce back. The only safe and fun club as of a few months ago was "Pullman". The "Shamrock" club was starting to see some action. There's definitely alot of door girls on Fridays and Saturdays, but you can't walk by yourself right now. (even if you're a local) This is because there's some mini roving teenie-bopper gangs. (groups of 4 or 5, around 16 or 17 years of age...They try to lure people into un-secure places for petty robberies) Downtown is still probably a better bet. Capitan 1962 seems to always strike gold there.
Yes there's a red zone now...pink zone actually ("Zona Rosa") For a while there, it didn't really exist, but it's been starting to bounce back. The only safe and fun club as of a few months ago was "Pullman". The "Shamrock" club was starting to see some action. There's definitely alot of door girls on Fridays and Saturdays, but you can't walk by yourself right now. (even if you're a local) This is because there's some mini roving teenie-bopper gangs. (groups of 4 or 5, around 16 or 17 years of age...They try to lure people into un-secure places for petty robberies) Downtown is still probably a better bet. Capitan 1962 seems to always strike gold there. Originally Posted by CumToTheBorder
Didn't know about that Zona rosa
CORRECTION: It's safe now...about to post a review from last Friday
A bunch of new business owners came in and kicked out the underage people. They formed a coalition and have a few roving security guards and numerous "car watchers". Last Friday felt like 15 years ago