Gaetz exonerated!!!

Yeah, libtards were howling that Gaetz was guilty of sex trafficking!

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...to-extort-him/

Another government hit job
Not even gonna bother reading that trash.

Overall, we rate Red Voice Media Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, the use of poor sources, and failed fact checks.
Detailed Report
Questionable Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Overall, we rate Red Voice Media Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, the use of poor sources, and failed fact checks.
Detailed Report
Questionable Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY Originally Posted by royamcr
I didn’t post it for you. You’re too far gone. Why don’t you actually do some research and prove it wrong. I already debunked your “fact checkers”. Your wasting your time. They’re further left than the right publications they supposedly fact check are right. Run along now.
Not even gonna bother reading that trash. Originally Posted by royamcr
Same reporting at Politico...

Overall, we rate Politico Left-Center biased based on story selection and editorial positions that slightly favor the left. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
Bias Rating: LEFT-CENTER
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY

Suck it, beotch.
It is like a side pot in Poker. It doesn't affect the main pot. It neither exonerates or further implicates Gaetz...

This alford guy spent what 10 years in prison for trying to sell land owned by the Air Force?
So a guy, Alford, without the authority to do so, offers Gaetz a presidential pardon. Has no impact on the charges Gaetz might be facing, innocent or guilty.
Yeah, libtards were howling that Gaetz was guilty of sex trafficking!

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...to-extort-him/

Another government hit job Originally Posted by bambino
I wouldn't say this exactly exonerated Gaetz, he could still be guilty of fucking underage girls among other things.

BUT, it is still a HUGE step in the right direction for him, I remember the libtards trying to claim all this talk about a 25 Million shakedown being a complete lie.

Hey bambino, do you want to hold your breath waiting for them to apologize, or even admit that they were wrong? I didn't think so. lol
I wouldn't say this exactly exonerated Gaetz, he could still be guilty of fucking underage girls among other things.

BUT, it is still a HUGE step in the right direction for him, I remember the libtards trying to claim all this talk about a 25 Million shakedown being a complete lie.

Hey bambino, do you want to hold your breath waiting for them to apologize, or even admit that they were wrong? I didn't think so. lol Originally Posted by GaGambler
Well, the DOJ closed the investigation

https://www.oann.com/rep-matt-gaetz-...ith-extortion/

But a few of the usual suspects here just can’t believe facts. They just point to the source. It’s all they can do.
  • oeb11
  • 09-01-2021, 02:48 PM

Detailed Report
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY Originally Posted by royamcr

Typical - if it is not From the CCP morning" News" Trud, or Pravda - DPSTs instantly reject - correctly - as not of their political narrative.

And hence Untrue.

Foolish Communist DPSTs minion.

they are desperate to shut down any and all sources of information in America not of Xinn and ilk.

Censorship - and anti -First Amendment - they name is DEMOCRAP
Well, the DOJ closed the investigation

https://www.oann.com/rep-matt-gaetz-...ith-extortion/

But a few of the usual suspects here just can’t believe facts. They just point to the source. It’s all they can do. Originally Posted by bambino
That's a real trustworthy source. lol Fuckin off the charts bullshit site.
  • oeb11
  • 09-01-2021, 02:56 PM
Thank u for your usual cogent, foolish, profanity filled, non-contribution to any intellectual debate.

typical DPSTs - profanity fills in for the intellectual rigor they have no clue of.
Ok SHMB hall monitor.
  • oeb11
  • 09-01-2021, 04:15 PM
Ok SHMB hall monitor. Originally Posted by royamcr
denigrating, demeaning insults - as usual
Roy, Looks like your diarrhea is running overtime.

Sounds like running time!
  • oeb11
  • 09-06-2021, 02:07 PM
As usual - not a peep from teh LSM
the same media that never heard of Jeffrey epstein.
and Wee Willy clinton was "never' on epsteins plane