Protesters chant “bans off our bodies” outside the Texas State Capitol.

Ya beat me to it, not a slender MILF in the bunch

They should be jogging in place and doing burpees for some "Real Change"... 25 reps/3 sets/30 seconds rest in between. That'll reeeeeally show the Governor...

At a glance their shirts have the same colors/font as Dunkin' Donuts.

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!
  • oeb11
  • 09-02-2021, 09:23 AM
Like anyone wants to fcuk these tubbies... lol

Originally Posted by texassapper

ta - you are correct - but in teh DPST party - for every pig, there is a pig-f____r!!!
Might well be same gender - but - hey - no accounting for orientation in the DPST Commie party. At lest it keeps their genes from further infecting the American population.

There is a place for Abortion in America.
I saw elsewhere today a funny meme.

It's OKAY for Texas males to ban abortion because Democrats insist that men can get pregnant now...
At a glance their shirts have the same colors/font as Dunkin' Donuts. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Sponsored!!
  • oeb11
  • 09-02-2021, 09:32 AM
I saw elsewhere today a funny meme.

It's OKAY for Texas males to ban abortion because Democrats insist that men can get pregnant now... Originally Posted by texassapper

DPST Communist 'Equity" !!!
OB doctors everywehre are forbidden to criticize this new standard of DPST ideology as non-factual - as is the rest of their ideologic nonsense.

Typical DPST Groupthink and Doublespeak.
Ya beat me to it, not a slender MILF in the bunch

They should be jogging in place and doing burpees for some "Real Change"... 25 reps/3 sets/30 seconds rest in between. That'll reeeeeally show the Governor...

At a glance their shirts have the same colors/font as Dunkin' Donuts.

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
ouch!
Originally Posted by texassapper
Ironic that they are protesting on the steps of a Brick House
Ironic that they are protesting on the steps of a Brick House Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Well stadium bleachers probably could not have supported that much weight at once...
  • oeb11
  • 09-02-2021, 10:31 AM
Ironic that they are protesting on the steps of a Brick House Originally Posted by Chung Tran

WALDT!!

I am no fan of teh Texas 'heartbeat' abortion law

I am no fan of abortion - and wish it was never done- but the reality is - abortion will happen - legal or not.

Legality at 24 weeks is our best compromise - as evidence that neither side of extremists find it acceptable.

I loathe the idea of going back to back alley coathanger abortions - which will happen.

The toll in ruined lives/deaths is hideous from these procedures.

Unfortunately - common sense on both sides has evaporated/

Republicans have their 'heartbeat law'
Commie DPSTs - have ignored teh Hyde amendment - and are sending millions to pay for abortions in foreign countries of non-ameican citizens.

Where is teh Commie DPST outrage - if republicans did that - the DPSTs would rise up in feigned outrage- and their usual hypocrisy! Denouncing such action as a 'racist' republican genocide of 'minorities' overseas.

In reality - it is the Commie DPST who are exporting genocide with their abortion purveyor stand /ideology.
Legality at 24 weeks is our best compromise - as evidence that neither side of extremists find it acceptable. Originally Posted by oeb11
Fuck that. If a heartbeat is a determination of when a person dies, it certainly can function as a determinator of when a person is alive...

Maybe we should tell women their greatest value isn't their sexual freedom?
Gotta keep those black babies dying I guess.
LOL.. and right on time, the White House issues this outrageously transphobic statement.

Psaki implies men can't get pregnant and couldn't possibly know what it's like to get pregnant. Outrageously transphobic statements from the White House and the Biden administration.
Will Psaki apologize for her blatant transphobia?