State: Louisiana
Address: Uptown
Activities: "Companionship"
Hair Length and Color: Red and long.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute. Not as pretty and fit as her pix but cute
Recommendation: No
The GPS with this one is strong. $550 an hour? Her rates started at around 200 when she first came on the scene a few years ago. Then 300, then 350, now this. And she isnt even all that attractive.
Now her skills are in toilet. Bye, Felicia.
I can see on Tryst that many independent providers have doubled or tripled their rates over the last couple of years.

Guess it means many hobbyists will scale back on the frequency of visits or go to the AMPs instead

I tried to warn yall a few months ago about this chick. She was cool to me but she wanted me to pay 450 for 1 hr fs w/ a cbj...I said nope and never looked back lol. Altho she was nice to me she did come across as someone that could be extremely stuck up if u said 1 thing that she didnt like.
  • klt
  • 08-11-2023, 10:37 AM
I am perplexed. It has been a while since she and others increased their fees. They must be still seeing clients at these new rates or else we would see some of them dropping back down and we aren’t seeing that.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed