Fingernails

Ladies and gentlemen, how do you feel about fingernails? Other than a tool for satisfying an itch what else do you like about fingernails? Do you prefer long sharp nails so your lover can grab your ass with? Do you like the long sharp nails so that she can graze your back during that deep passionate moment? Do you prefer the French manicure or fire hot red nail polish? Is there a special color or design that you like? Or do you prefer the fingernails short, neat, natural clean?

I prefer short neatly manicured nails my complexion is most complemented by nude hues as well as various shades of teals. French manicures usually look silly on me unless I got some serious bling on my fingers then it makes my jewelry looks even better.
Hi Mikki!
I have to admit i am a nailbiter , so i have them "done" professionally. Most of the time very short, but sometimes i have them longer as well. I like nails, i like the look of them and i love them red colored. I know women who have them really really really long and that is cool too.

That is a topic that has been interesting for me for a while as well. If i may ask, do any of you guys know where to get "solar gel nails" in NYC (manhattan). I have only seen those acrylic and they are very bad for me. In Europe you don`t use that system anymore.

Other than that, i think nails are sexy,i prefer them to be manicured well, not overly long, but still longer than just to the end of the fingers, but i prefer them either colourless , or fancy dressed up, whatever i am in the mood. I am a sucker for red fingernails, and sometimes have the small finger specially enhanced either with a fancy color or some stones :-)) he he.
Just so long as they're not scraping a blackboard!! LOL

I don't have a preference. The thought of long ones digging into my back is kind of hot, but I may not like it in RL.
I'm too rough sometimes for long and/or pointy nails I might hurt myself lol

I keep them very short to short-medium. I get french manicure (sometimes white, pink or red....sometimes with a simple design or none) or an american manicure over acrylic and slightly rounded or the regular "square" nail tips.

On my real nails I'll get diff color gel nails or Minx....depends on my mood the style of minx since there are so many.....nothing ghetto lol.
I met a lady from Chicago. She had some amazing nails. She had seashells on them and all sorts of cool stuff on her nails. I would not get if for myself but I though it was neat to look at.

The lady was also a nail technician, so keeping her nails diva like were a good way of marketing.
I keep my nails fairly short, filed 'sqoval', and always manicured. I'm not too keen on acylics due to the maintenance and I've always liked to do my own nails.

I'm also a nail polish junkie and have recently started using the Sally Hansen nail decals. They come in various colors and patterns and will last at least a good week if you put a clear top coat over them. They are easy to apply and come off with regular nail polish remover. They run around $10 at Walgreens, Target, etcetera. Sephora is also now carrying their own brand and they are $12.

I've never been a fan of the overly long nails that some ladies wear. I don't know how they do everyday actitivies without constantly breaking them or hurting someone. Lol.
I love the Sephora makeup. It is expensive but it lasts a long time. It stays fresh all day without reapplying.
I'm pretty low maintenance, yet as people keep telling me, blessed with beautiful hands. My nails naturally find themselves hanging about a quarter of an inch over my fingers, and round at the tips. If I'm feeling extra fancy, I might put tinted polish on them, and if I'm feeling unnatural I have 4" showgirl nails that I've been dying to find a reason to put on (again).

I've dated girls with crazy nails, and I'm pretty much ambivalent... but it does make me giggle a bit when they have to ask me to do mundane things like pick up change or dial their phone. I still don't see why it's worth the waste of time at a salon, though.

~Mme X~
I say "Once you use Shellac you never go back" It is the best thing EVER for your nails.
@MadameX- I have usually stuck to wearing solar nails. I would just have the french manicure look because it would go with all my outfits.

I have not worn fake nails in a while because my natural nails are too fragile right now.

@BabyDallas- Hi there! Tell me more about Shellac. I have not hear of Shellac before.
http://www.cnd.com/Products/Color/shellac-intro.aspx
Here is the website it can explain it better than me, It is AWESOME!
This nail polish gel will stay on your nails until you have it removed! It has made my nails so long and pretty since it never comes off. I only will get it and minx. They are a little pricey though, but it is sooo worth it since it last way longer than the normal nail polish. They sell is now at sallys, you have to buy the light and the gel starter kit, but its way cheaper than going and getting them done. Except since you use a UV light with them it makes it a little hard to do by yourself! Please check it out, you will love it!
I wear manicured, natural nails with no polish as long as they will grow until one breaks then I cut them and start all over again. They look lightly Frenched as they are naturally. Natural nails scratch oh, so, sweet without leaving a trace.

I pedicure my toes pretty and wild colors depending. Just now they are pink. Thinking of some wild color to ring in fall. Maybe Chanel's Vamp for next time.
I keep mine short and sweet so I don't damage anything I can get a little carried away some times
I can't go with out my nails or feet getting done. That is a crime to me.

Haley rose
rose are red so redheads
210 739 3842