Squirting.........

I squirted today, and it was amazing! My question is, how many guys have made a woman squirt, and how many ladies can make themselves squirt? And how? I liked it so much I tried to make myself squirt by myself and it didn't work So please tell....
I've never been able to do it. I was married to my ex for 13 years and she never did. Now she does. I be damned...LOL. I would love to be able to see it and know how to do it.
Do you know what made you squirt? Do you think you could instruct someone how to make you squirt?? PM me!!! Whoo Hoo, another squirter!!!
I have made my wife do it a few times but for whateer reason she doesnt like to but I used to love making big booty Cassandra squirt... Damn I miss her I can't wait for her to have her baby..
I think I could. He was in the medical field and explained it to me. There is a gland (the g spot) below the bladder and when excited it fills. You push on it and WOW!!! I did it again a little while ago. Its in and upward, not straight in to the bladder. Fucking amazing! Where have I been all my life! Then after all that 4-5 times of spraying I had the need to go pee lol. So I know it was pure woman excitement cummm....
Originally Posted by Wakeuр

I'm sorry but that's fucking funny I'm so so sorry

Anyways, I wish I could squirt.
I squirted the other day.
I guess I need to not trust a fart anymore.
Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Too fuckin funny
Pas une bonne image mentale....

In any case, it takes some serious finger banging for me to squirt..(actually I'm more of a gusher )
Maybe a squirter party is in order? Get Yummy Marie, Sydney Pure, Splashwaterfall, Macy Manning, Dee Siren, Jenanna, and Kia and watch the water rise!!! WooHoo what a show!
Well I did it on 3 occasions today 4-5 times each time. It was fucking HOTTT!!! I always thought I was a gusher, but I have crossed over I'm officially a squirter, and love it!!! What else could you expect from WU lol. I'm gonna use to to my advantage baby!!!!
Watched a video on Danielle Squirts website. Looks like pee to me. So, if you like being pissed on, knock yourself out.
It is urine.
I thought the same thing. Until it was me squirting! It doesn't come from the bladder. Guess you learn about the g spot later in life than I did lol.