Who is Available Spur of the Moment/Short Notice and/or 24/7 in 2016???

This may save a bit of frustration for both providers and hobbyists alike if providers announced if they can (successfully) accommodate a spur of the moment/random request for an appointment.

Which ladies are available on call 24/7 and or short notice??? I am certainly not on the list, but I know there are several ladies who are.

(Short Notice ranging from ready "now" - up to two hours)
I think the term "short notice" can vary from one person to another.

I need a 2 hr window. I consider that to be short notice, as I like to plan the my playtimes 24hrs in advance.
I like a 1-2 hour window too, if not a day or two,at least enough time to screen someone, unless he's on P411. And of course regulars have a lot more leeway than guys I've never seen before.

And Eva, I love the new avatar pic! I can't believe you tweeted it with , "just got home from work "! You look great. When I'm done working my hair looks like I just got out of bed. Next time you come over for a playdate, maybe you can fix it!
I like a 1-2 hour window too, if not a day or two,at least enough time to screen someone, unless he's on P411. And of course regulars have a lot more leeway than guys I've never seen before.

And Eva, I love the new avatar pic! I can't believe you tweeted it with , "just got home from work "! You look great. When I'm done working my hair looks like I just got out of bed. Next time you come over for a playdate, maybe you can fix it! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Aw thanks SUGAR! Yes, I post tons of selfies on Twitter I had to throw in some brand new ones from a photoshoot I had last week!

And I'll fix your hair only if Im the one helping to mess it up
<<<<Short notice provider. I will need at least a 30min notice
Aw thanks SUGAR! Yes, I post tons of selfies on Twitter I had to throw in some brand new ones from a photoshoot I had last week!

And I'll fix your hair only if Im the one helping to mess it up Originally Posted by Eva Damita
________
DEAL!!
I am flexible so it's up to the guys
I'm usually ready within two hours or less when I'm on tour.
I need at least 30 mins to an hour monday through saturday 1 pm til 9 pm
If this turns into a SNATCH Thread (Short Notice Availability Thread Check Here) it will be closed.
If this turns into a SNATCH Thread (Short Notice Availability Thread Check Here) it will be closed. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
We'll be careful straddling the fence hun !
I see a short term life for this thread..
<<<<Short notice provider. I will need at least a 30min notice Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Does that includes the time differentiating a white knight from a black knight, or even attempting to understand what that means before you insult people?
I see a short term life for this thread.. Originally Posted by Mojojo
You have a very good crystal ball.
I have been known to service ladies on short notice ... and poorly, too.