Cosplay Possibilities

So, I asked this question in the ISO section, didn't get much, thought I would throw it out here and see what is the consensus. Providers that are into cosplay (costume play) as part of their sessions? Obviously still wanting a great session, but there is something about the crazy outfits that is just sexy as hell.

Anyone?
I myself would like to have a cosplay session with an anime theme. Probably not many providers will do due to cost of wardrobe but i would love to meet a nerdy provider who would be into it.
Absolutely!!! I am not afraid to pay more to get the type of session I want, but it takes the right "nerdy" provider, too.
Won't get far barking up this tree here, unfortunately. Might just find some providers you'd think k you'd enjoy being with then pitch them the idea/cosplay. Also, that you'll be acquiring it for them.
Cosplay? LOL....

There seems to be a deafening, collective "no" to this. Too bad, back to the hobby I go. Thanks for the replies.

BK
I think !Vi! is still around - have fun
There are a few of us who enjoy cosplay... for me, the challenge is that I no longer have a permanent location, which limits my options when I pack up to visit.
There are a few of us who enjoy cosplay... for me, the challenge is that I no longer have a permanent location, which limits my options when I pack up to visit. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Just means it needs to be here waiting for you and then used up by the time you leave!
Cosplaying during a date would be such a blast! I can think of several characters that I'd love to give a go at. Storm and Catwoman are at the top of my list.

Could totally moan like an anime chick
Grace, that makes complete sense, and I hadn't thought through the logistics, which is why I posted this. I know I am not the only guy on here who would be interested, so worth a discussion around what it would take.

Love the storm pics, brilliant idea!

Thanks again!
  • =cP
  • 12-23-2016, 10:19 AM
Could totally moan like an anime chick Originally Posted by honeydavis
I'd like to hear that!
Would love some star wars alien costume that would be fun
Since seeing Kirsten Dunst turning Japanese, this sounds like a fun idea.