Moving the goalposts and taking unearned credit

I just walked out on Ole Joe speaking from the White House. Apparently the CDC has decided that if you've had the entire series of shots at least two weeks ago, you can lose the mask. I wonder what changed from a month ago when the CDC was recommending two masks even if you got the vaccination. Public unrest? Authoritarian fear of the people? Rank hypocrisy?

Anyway, not only did Joe call those who have not gotten the shot unpatriotic but he is taking credit for the "roll out" of the vaccines. He thanked his staff, the doctors, the nurses, the drug companies, the congress, and the American people....but who didn't he thank? You know, the bad orange man. The man who gave us three vaccines in record time, the man with plan that Biden stole on how to get those shots out to the people.

Like I said, he's still talking so no link.
I just walked out on Ole Joe speaking from the White House. Apparently the CDC has decided that if you've had the entire series of shots at least two weeks ago, you can lose the mask. I wonder what changed from a month ago when the CDC was recommending two masks even if you got the vaccination. Public unrest? Authoritarian fear of the people? Rank hypocrisy?

Anyway, not only did Joe call those who have not gotten the shot unpatriotic but he is taking credit for the "roll out" of the vaccines. He thanked his staff, the doctors, the nurses, the drug companies, the congress, and the American people....but who didn't he thank? You know, the bad orange man. The man who gave us three vaccines in record time, the man with plan that Biden stole on how to get those shots out to the people.

Like I said, he's still talking so no link. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

FOX NEWS! That's what happened!
They said that you can still spread the virus after getting the vaccine and that masks are used to protect others, not yourself. But they also said that masks are used to protect yourself, and that they are more effective at doing so than the vaccine. So, I don't really care what they say. The world goes on. The pandemic is about the same right now as it was when it started, looking at the numbers.
Trump’s warp speed was a disaster. The vaccine roll out was chaos.

And over half a million are dead.

I suppose you want Biden to take credit for that too.

SMFH.
Yeah but Trump's not in charge anymore ..... and biden will make damn sure that corona choas continues due to his idiotic policies with the virus ..... SMFH ....

SMFH. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not true!

Trumps warp speed was/is a success. Were seeing it right NOW! The problem was it happened so fast the states were not ready!
For the doubters, google is very easy to use!
FOX NEWS! That's what happened! Originally Posted by HedonistForever

DeSantis/Carlson 2024!!!!!

Trump's warp speed is why you got the vaccine .. and as you noted your children too

are you ungrateful Trump saved your life and your kin from the death plague?

sounds like it
Trump's warp speed is why you got the vaccine .. and as you noted your children too

are you ungrateful Trump saved your life and your kin from the death plague?

sounds like it Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
There is some severe truth stretching going on here. Even for you Whaco.

Yes the vaccines we have now were developed under Trump's watch. So props to him for that if you insist. But said vaccines were not rolled out to the general population in mass until the next president took the oath of office and started to oversee the job. The "bad orange man" gets zero credit for that.

One thing I do wish you Trumpie clowns could explain to me is why you are so inclined to sing his praises for developing the vaccines under his watch and then so adamant about not getting the vaccine for yourself.

I mean logically and thoughtfully explain it. Not the usual responses and total lack of reasoning that consistently emulates from this gallery.

We'll give Biden credit for fucking things up from here on out. Because that's all he's good for.

Yes the vaccines we have now were developed under Trump's watch. So props to him for that if you insist. But said vaccines were not rolled out to the general population in mass until the next president took the oath of office and started to oversee the job. The "bad orange man" gets zero credit for that.

One thing I do wish you Trumpie clowns could explain to me is why you are so inclined to sing his praises for developing the vaccines under his watch and then so adamant about not getting the vaccine for yourself.

I mean logically and thoughtfully explain it. Not the usual responses and total lack of reasoning that consistently emulates from this gallery. Originally Posted by Jam3768

you have 59 minutes left to edit this post

All the best,
ECCIE Worldwide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO-p-wMr2MA

I mean logically and thoughtfully explain it. Not the usual responses and total lack of reasoning that consistently emulates from this gallery. Originally Posted by Jam3768
Who's doing that?
Biden is just like T R U M P. If he were the bigger man, he would give credit where credit is due and stop all of the division, hate and bickering. But instead he blames, complains and bickers, just like T R U M P.

Should it have been slower?

You use the phrase "Trumpie Clowns" and I use the phrase "Biden Supporters". I guess I'm a better person than you. The vaccine was announced a couple of days after the election in November (Trump's watch) and people like Biden got their shots in December (Trump's watch). The plane was to vaccinate a million people a day (Trump's plan) while at the same time Kameltoe was saying that she would not get the vaccine (Biden unavailable for comment) until she got the vaccine. The planned roll out using the military and local pharmacies...Trump's plan.
So you can be a disagreeable prick, you can have your fantasies, but give the man the credit he deserves and that man is Trump. Remember that 3.5 million dead prediction...not gonna happen.