Irredeemable and stupid...

(No, I'm not talking about some of our posters...but I could be) three people were arrested for leaving the severed head of a pig at the front door of a house that USED to be owned by an expert witness at the George Floyd trial. Kisten Aumoithe, Rowan Dalbey, and Amber Lucas were charged with felony vandalism and conspiracy. That's the story. Where did they get the pig's head (animal cruelty?) Felony trespassing (were their children at that home?), domestic terrorism (what else can you call it?), and general too stupid to live stupidity.

Typical leftists...that's right, they belong to you. They were all from California which should bring a greater penalty for crossing state lines to carry out an act of terrorism.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-w...251386863.html
Little misleading barley.

This applies perfectly to biden
Bullying is the progressive leftist way just saying
I guess our lefties don't have the balls to respond and embrace their psychopaths.
Okies rock the idiots on the right. Ugh omg smfh
Originally Posted by matchingmole

You are so right lol again i35 Whaco. Only Obama and Biden could bring out the rock stars. Trump got him some cat scratch fever though I think. The trump party could not pay a rock star to appear with his orange ass
You are so right lol again i35 Whaco. Only Obama and Biden could bring out the rock stars. Trump got him some cat scratch fever though I think. The trump party could not pay a rock star to appear with his orange ass Originally Posted by Tsmokies

if you say so
You are so right lol again i35 Whaco. Only Obama and Biden could bring out the rock stars. Trump got him some cat scratch fever though I think. The trump party could not pay a rock star to appear with his orange ass Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Little creepy^^

Even the community organizer couldnt pack a crowd for dementia joe!
I certainly won't defend anyone leaving a pig's head, on someone's front door. It's horrible.

I don't know anyone who would defend that.

"Typical leftists...that's right, they belong to you"

If you think more than 50%, of left leaning people, would do this, you're just silly. They are NOT typical. Were the Jan 6th rioters typical of the right? Of course not.

I find it REALLY sad, that we can't have reasonable discussions, without rancor, and blame.
Only the losers can keep posting as losers. I gotta go now losers. I have a real life
I certainly won't defend anyone leaving a pig's head, on someone's front door. It's horrible.

I don't know anyone who would defend that.

"Typical leftists...that's right, they belong to you"

If you think more than 50%, of left leaning people, would do this, you're just silly. They are NOT typical. Were the Jan 6th rioters typical of the right? Of course not.

I find it REALLY sad, that we can't have reasonable discussions, without rancor, and blame.
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
the great divider obama and holder with pelosi is 100 percent responsible! Talk to them about it
the great divider obama and holder with pelosi is 100 percent responsible! Talk to them about it Originally Posted by winn dixie
Aanndd...of course, you make a post blaming others.

Sad!