Very discrete...??

Why is this used "Discrete" so much in ad play? Are their many that dress like a H**ker and stick out like one???
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-06-2014, 02:39 PM
Yes, yes there are. Even though that term is thrown out in ads all the fucking time, still most of those girls don't fully understand what it means.

Just like the ladies that are going to a get together at lunch time and wear a short bright red dress to her ass cheeks. Yeah, we are all hanging out with the similar interest of fucking, but that isn't the place for THAT dress.
dis·crete
disˈkrēt/
adjective
adjective: discrete
individually separate and distinct.

dis·creet
disˈkrēt/
adjective
adjective: discreet; comparative adjective: discreeter; superlative adjective: discreetest
careful and circumspect in one's speech or actions, esp. in order to avoid causing offense or to gain an advantage.
English is my second language but isn't it spelled "discreet" not "discrete"?
I do not wear revealing clothes out in public. Most of my wardrobes consist of classy dresses and athletic wear.
I used to go to their incalls wearing short-shorts, with my johnson hanging out, a dirty sleeveless t-shirt and then bang on their door yelling "I got your money now fuck me"! For some reason they'll only see me outcall now.....
I used to go to their incalls wearing short-shorts, with my johnson hanging out, a dirty sleeveless t-shirt and then bang on their door yelling "I got your money now fuck me"! For some reason they'll only see me outcall now..... Originally Posted by Hercules
Considering guys our age - are you sure it wasn't your balls hanging out?!
I just toss those over my shoulder.
Just like the ladies that are going to a get together at lunch time and wear a short bright red dress to her ass cheeks. Yeah, we are all hanging out with the similar interest of fucking, but that isn't the place for THAT dress. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
YOU ARE FUCKIN KILLIN ME RIGHT NOW.

I damn near lost my drink on the key board.
when I do m&g at a coffee shop or hotel meet up,I dress casual,discrete to me mean's not bringing attention to yourself,wearing a pink mini dress and heels and the guy dressed like he still at work..stands out to me!..be casual don't be nervous be yourself as if you have knew this person for years or if you dont want to be seen with the provider just have her do an outcall etc..idk .2 cents
Yes, yes there are. Even though that term is thrown out in ads all the fucking time, still most of those girls don't fully understand what it means.

Just like the ladies that are going to a get together at lunch time and wear a short bright red dress to her ass cheeks. Yeah, we are all hanging out with the similar interest of fucking, but that isn't the place for THAT dress. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Ze you are correct, had this happen a few times. Now I tell them what to wear so there's no confusion
One of my favorite mnemonics:

Discreet vs. Discrete --- The two "ee"s are trying to keep a secret and they can't do that with the letter "t" in the way. The letter "t" keeps the two "ee"s separate and distinct.
I thought it meant she wouldn't call your wife and tell her what you said you were missing in bed.

Mmmm... but that dress!

dis·crete
disˈkrēt/
adjective
adjective: discrete
individually separate and distinct.

dis·creet
disˈkrēt/
adjective
adjective: discreet; comparative adjective: discreeter; superlative adjective: discreetest
careful and circumspect in one's speech or actions, esp. in order to avoid causing offense or to gain an advantage. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
Thank you, Annie. That's the first thing that caught my eye...