Infamous BJ?

Is Infamous BJ ever coming back to the hobby? Is she retired for good? She is surely missed. If anybody knows of her whereabouts, tell her there's a line from Dallas to Fort Worth waiting to see her again.
I'm a bit confused rainbow, are you male or female?
Maybe a coalition?
I got with moderaters to delete rainbLow's reviews from my profile. Rainbow is 100% red blooded American male.
totally rumor, but I heard she's been staying at the free hotel
I heard that she is taking classes abroad.
I heard that she is shacked up with Willy Wonka at the chocolate factory. Maybe it was with the oompa loompas, I'm not sure.
if she ever gets into the game again,,i would like to know.. I am still seeing stars from our encounter 2 years ago in Dallas
I heard she won the lottery, moved to Amsterdam and now lives in a private brownstone next the Heineken Brewery.

C'mon guys....we don't go posting asking where our favorite gents went off to. Seriously. Its just tacky.
I heard she won the lottery, moved to Amsterdam and now lives in a private brownstone next the Heineken Brewery.

C'mon guys....we don't go posting asking where our favorite gents went off too. Seriously. Its just tacky. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
This made me lol

C'mon guys....we don't go posting asking where our favorite gents went off too. Seriously. Its just tacky. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

I totally agree......
I mean, if you miss her BJs then post an ISO asking for a BJ that's on par with Infamous BJ's BJs.

If you miss RavenTemptress then post and ISO looking for a hot caucasian brunette spinner who loves to have fun and can hold a good convo. But for the love of God stop asking where these ladies are.

ITS NONE OF YOUR FCUKING BUSINESS WHERE WE ARE WHEN YOU'RE NOT PAYING US TO BE IN YOUR PRESENCE.

Edit: sorry to be so blunt but privacy is privacy. There has been three of these types of posts just this week.
I mean, if you miss her BJs then post an ISO asking for a BJ that's on par with Infamous BJ's BJs.

If you miss RavenTemptress then post and ISO looking for a hot caucasian brunette spinner who loves to have fun and can hold a good convo. But for the love of God stop asking where these ladies are.

ITS NONE OF YOUR FCUKING BUSINESS WHERE WE ARE WHEN YOU'RE NOT PAYING US TO BE IN YOUR PRESENCE.

Edit: sorry to be so blunt but privacy is privacy. There has been three of these types of posts just this week. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Snarky
Few things turm me on more than a confident beautiful woman telling it like it is. Kudos to both Kaylee and THN.
i agree... i do not think it is in good taste to inquire publicly or speculate on a providers whereabouts if she has not been around in a while.

Some providers have very good reason to not want to be found.

Either way Bj is a Dallas legend and I hope she is doing well