Who are the Best Role Playing Providers

So who are the best role play providers on ECCIE?

What is your favorite roles to play?

I'm thinking of trying a "wife's best friend" scenario but am curious if you guys have better ideas.
Wouldn't the Provider have to know your wife or something about her? To be more "authentic"?
Catholic school girl in those uniforms works for me. As does cheerleaders, librarians, teachers, IRS agents...you know...FUCK the IRS.
Aren't they all role playing????

If they get my little guy to pop, they role played well.
DallasDoc you are too modest, You don't have a little guy, YOU HAVE A BIG GUY THE HIGH HARD ONE< from what I have heard anyway
^^^^. Weird ...
^^^^. Weird ... Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Confused me as well..haha!
I have a lot of outfits. School girl, sexy police officer, nurse, etc. Plus a suit case and duffle bag full of panties, stockings, and heels
DallasDoc you are too modest, You don't have a little guy, YOU HAVE A BIG GUY THE HIGH HARD ONE< from what I have heard anyway Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
ah, so pfmtony isn't the only one who goes around asking about other guys' packages.

Y'all should start a club....
By the way,since I am here, I will share one of my role playing stories!

I have shown up in the middle of night, with a trench coat on( was raining outside btw)
I played the role of daughters best friend who happened to walk in on friends dad masturbating in the bedroom. Daughter was not home and I began to get very turned on by her father. I have never been with a grown man before I slowly made my way to the bed, the whole time keeping eye contact. No words were needed as he slowly unbuttoned my coat one by one, only to see I had nothing on underneath. Slowly and sensually he caresses my body, then grabs me by my waist and draws me in to him. Well.. you can let your imagination run wild with this one. I will have to say, that was Hott!!!
That was hot Melanie! Cool role play.
Melannie...you are simply MAGNIFICENT!!

I have shown up in the middle of night, with a trench coat on( was raining outside btw)
I played the role of daughters best friend who happened to walk in on friends dad masturbating in the bedroom. Daughter was not home and I began to get very turned on by her father. I have never been with a grown man before I slowly made my way to the bed, the whole time keeping eye contact. No words were needed as he slowly unbuttoned my coat one by one, only to see I had nothing on underneath. Slowly and sensually he caresses my body, then grabs me by my waist and draws me in to him. Well.. you can let your imagination run wild with this one. I will have to say, that was Hott!!! Originally Posted by melannie_star

I played the role of daughters best friend who happened to walk in on friends dad masturbating in the bedroom. Daughter was not home and I began to get very turned on by her father. I have never been with a grown man before I slowly made my way to the bed, the whole time keeping eye contact. No words were needed as he slowly unbuttoned my coat one by one, only to see I had nothing on underneath. Slowly and sensually he caresses my body, then grabs me by my waist and draws me in to him. Well.. you can let your imagination run wild with this one. I will have to say, that was Hott!!! Originally Posted by melannie_star
Jeeze that's hot! Have to remember that for next time...
Thank you guys!! I love to roleplay!!

I've been everything from Nurse Melannie meeting in the breakroom, to hot secretary who recently just got fired and is trying to keep her job!

I just imagine myself in those situations in RL and if I can handle everything the way I wish I could... yes, sex is the answer!

I want to one day imagine I am getting pulled over for speeding and really be able to "talk" my way out of it..haha!!

Or... be a patient in the ER for a hurt foot or something, as the doctor walks in and starts feeling around my foot, he slowly raises his hand higher and higher up my legs and then between my thighs. The whole time, no words exchanged.. just body shaking with anticipation. What if someone walks in at any moment...
He hands me the stethoscope so I can feel my own heart beat as he slowly lifts up my gown and kisses my thighs ever so gently, then slowly takes his tongue between my legs and the whole time I am listening to my heart beat faster and faster..So Hott!

Funny thing..It is only 9 in the morning right now,and I already have all these naughty thoughts in my head.. Oh, it's going to be a good day
There is no doubt that Melanie could handle any naughty role-play you could imagine, with perfection! She is really special.
To pretend is to know oneself. Fernando Pessoa