Deals you cannot refuse...

OK Ladies and Gents...

Every now and then you see girls offering specials but this is the first I have seen one that truly speaks to the heart of every man!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=99...hlight=jillian

It's JP! Pre-booking for March 10-16th! Steak & BJ week!

I'm available 5 mins east if downtown Dallas.
PM, email, or text. Your choice.
Jillian.price26@gmail.com
209-881-7572
Incall or outcall.
Let's have some kinky weekend fun gentlemen.
FBSM L1/L2
Prostate Relief
Toys 4 Men
Light dom (your the sub)
Fetishes.
Check the showcase.
Look for my upcoming March special! Pre-book now!

I mean...

Is it possible that she has come up with the best special on Eccie or what ?

I had been joking around with her on ideas since her last was copied but wow...she came up with something I cant pass up on and one that I had to share with yall.

Enjoy
Whats the best deal you have seen from a provider?
Whats the best deal you have seen from a provider? Originally Posted by txlonghornfan811
txlhf,

The deals that I've seen are usually variations on pricepoints. Nothing like this.

I mean I'm like JP's WK'ing pimp and I didn't even know this girl can cook.

My computer is being too slow for me to see for sure.. but if she is actually offering Steak with a BJ-- well, I ran that special last year. Great idea--- and I don't even think I was the first to offer that one either.
"Come by my house, fuck me in my fiance's bed, then we'll go have a picnic lunch"
Aww thanks. But I know I am not the first provider to offer this. This holiday has been around much longer than I have! Happy hobbying everyone!
How the steak, I'll just eat Jillian