Celebrating St. Patricks's Day

• S-Man
  • 02-27-2010, 05:54 PM
Since it is a couple weeks away, what is the ECCIE way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? A weekend trip to Ireland (or it's US equivalents: NYC or Boston) for fun?
alot of guys and gals will go to Greece!!!
green pussy and green cocks? comments?
I'll done my little green hat and little green panties, the emerald heels in my avatar, paint shamrocks on my nipples, and kiss some shillelaghs!
I am terrified of Leprechauns....there I said it!

A fugly dwarf running around giggling with that evil grin just creeps me out!

You can tell he has no grooming etiquette what so ever AND I don't care for gold so he can shove that pot up his ass! lol

But I love green BEER!

You know I will be out celebrating
  • iggy
  • 02-28-2010, 09:14 AM
[url] berkleigh !!

I beg your pardon, that hurts!!

I'm Just a lovable Little guy dressed in Green!!

You not going to get my pot of gold!! HUMPH

LOL!!
take me to IRELAND!!!
We should have a Green Meet-and-Greet. Rendevous at the intersection of Greenville and Lovers for the Greenville Avenue St. Pats Day Parade. Come up with a code to identify other like minded individuals. This would be a non-board sanctioned event, of course. Party on.
take me to IRELAND!!! Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot

Would you settle for some corned beef and cabbage, a pint of Guinness and a Jameson's chaser?
im true irish... only if theres irish car bombs involved
I will still be recovering from my surgery. You can always come by and visit me...wear green or I will pinch you! lol
im true irish... only if theres irish car bombs involved Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
All I need to add from my well stocked bar is the Bailey's Irish Cream and it's party time.

My Dad's relatives, hence mine, came from Enniskillen, Fermanagh, Ireland by way of Scotland....so....

only half of me is Irish....obviously the better half!
  • S-Man
  • 02-28-2010, 05:23 PM
take me to IRELAND!!! Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Maybe someone will take you up on that offer.

I love St Patricks Day. I guess being that I am Irish. I always go to the Greenville parade and see all of the floats. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
One great reason to head down to Greenville Ave.
aww dreaming is nice lol ive never been outside the country.. like ive traveled the nation for softball.. and won nationals and stuff.. but never got the time to have vacations.. or when i do travel is was about softall.. not fun lol so0o0o if i have any takers lol let me know vegas or ireland will be quite alright lol ill even settle for the keys lol hahah jk
NYC? Once you've been to Boston on St. Patrick's Day (and only STD since Boton is one of the most crime-ridden and dangerous cities in America!) you'll never see NYC as an alternative. Me, I go to Grif's in Houston, sit at my usual (been there for 25 years) table, watching all of the St. Tomas Univ. Catholic coeds whooping and gyrating their cleansed souls and boobies about whilst scanning the property for boys to plunder! God bless those Catholic girls! All ya gotta do is say "Think of it as a sticky communion wafer when I say swallow" to 'em and their eyes roll back!