quote of the day..

last night i was on one of my many calls.. and one of my clients had brought up the topic of people asking him why call a provider and spend money when you can easily pick up free P***y at a bar..
** his answer was " we are not paying them thw big bucks to stay.. were paying them to leave "

just thought it was so funny.. but yet so tru, hope it didnt offend anybody

<3 Brookie
i took it as hes payin for the time of the provider.. but mostly because she eventually leaves lol he said you cant tell your wife to leave.. or pay them lol haha
leaving is one of the benefits, maybe not number one on the list but certainly in my top three.
i took it as hes payin for the time of the provider.. but mostly because she eventually leaves lol he said you cant tell your wife to leave.. or pay them lol haha Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
I have to disagree with you on paying the wife..............you pay in one way or another and most of the time, in many different ways! BTW, the quote was a quote by Charlie Sheen a while back. The quote is true, but what about the guys that go to a provider's incall? I guess they pay to leave.
noo lol im sayin you cant just pay your wife or gf to leave after your exhausted from a rough 3 hr "sexy time". lol * and with the incall ... your right.. but most of the time if the client wants to leave, he can leave as desired. im sure the provider doesnt have a problem with him leavin early lol
Brooke that is one reason. We pay for NO Drama. We pay so we don't have to hear about your problems. (we have our own. and we hear our GF or SO bitch enough we don't need it) We know times are tough were all in the same boat. We like to have our fun and leave.

The other reason.

We know what we get. In a bar the girls are not up to 100% to our taste. IE( Age, size, looks, and performance) We know what we get in a provider.

OK, sorry about the rant.... just I've had too many either Drama queens needing help or I don't have appointments. Or What is going on. You know the YOUNG, CUTE, SPINNERS are not having any problems with appointment.

You know there is someone for everyone but Your going to sell out of ( a new Coach, Channel first over a older, used, or off color purse first over a new one for the same price) Just an example.

Would you want Megan Fox or Suzanne Summers for the same price????

That would be personal preferrences.....

I have asked the younger guys why they hobbie when they can get it for free at bar.

( I know what I'm going to get, vs a Maybe and maybe not) Also there are some providers if your not getting business it is mostly because of either your appearence or performance. Change it or get in a new line of work.

OK lets see the FLAMES....
glad u got that off ur chest...

**whoosaw my friend
I saw a cute girl sitting at the biker bar last night but I couldn't find any reviews, so I didn't try any of my corny lines on her...

After all, Brooke promised to see me, why settle for less than the best?

Would you want Megan Fox or Suzanne Summers for the same price????
Originally Posted by tiggold

do you have contact info for Megan?
None of it is free. Definitely not free with a wife or a girlfriend. So yes, in a way, you are paying them to leave.

Off subject, Brooke, you are a very pretty girl (I checked out your showcase) so why not use your own picture as an avatar?
haha, this reminded me of a story a buddy told me once. This was way before i got into the hobby. he said his friend decided to try a provider off of once of those Dallas Magazines. he said she came over and they did their business but she wouldnt leave. lol She get wanting to hangout and went into his refrigerator and started making a sandwich.

haha, he didnt know what to do. "How the fuck do i make his chick leave??"

lolol, that story makes me laugh everytime.
Man... I'm all twisted.
I thought that guys hobbied or paid for it because it was an option to buy.
Well what do I know.
I guess I was raised around the Mormons in a polygamy environment.
(That damn Lansing Michigan *shaking my head* and The Church of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Saints.
Oh I need to blame my Nigerian Dad or my American Indian Mom. )
How easy is it to pick up free p***y at a bar? Not easy in my opinion.. Unless you are good looking or appear to be spending a lot of cash in which case you might as well pay the cash to a provider.
How easy is it to pick up free p***y at a bar? Not easy in my opinion.. Unless you are good looking or appear to be spending a lot of cash in which case you might as well pay the cash to a provider. Originally Posted by delimex007
With-out the looks or the cash, the easiest way is meds or visine(*NOT RECOMMENDED*) Real easy though.
I saw a cute girl sitting at the biker bar last night but I couldn't find any reviews, so I didn't try any of my corny lines on her...

After all, Brooke promised to see me, why settle for less than the best? Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy
which biker bar, I was at one last night too. there was a cute girl at the bar too