Anyone taken a look at Chatroulette yet?

Its a round-robin style randomized chat site. (Webcam based) I saw the news report on it and checked it out for a few minutes today.

They could have just named it www.ballsinyourface.com because that is EXACTLY what I got 3 out of 10...beginners luck I guess. I finally got around to a female, chatted for about 3 minutes and left.

Just wanted to see what you all thought about the concept.
(www.chatroulette.com)

P.S...some users reported getting cock in their face, so if that is going to disturb you, exercise caution.
The feds must be scratching their heads trying to figure out the right way to deal with chatroulette.

If you're a stupid nasty old guy playing with your junk on camera for a thrill and you get connected to a child (likely), THAT is a serious crime (at least in this country). Especially since the site states plainly that it is for people 16 and up.

Similarly, if you're curious and all of a sudden you get connected with a 16-year old who is exposing his/herself to you (also likely), THAT is also a crime.

The service is run out of Russia and the servers are hosted in Germany, so it isn't an easy thing to police, but it can be done.

In any case, I prefer to stay away from things of this nature that are of great interest to the media and must also be of significant interest to the feds.
Four "clone" sites have already popped up...I think the feds will need more than a significant interest on this one. I am curious to see how this phenomenon plays out with International/Domestic laws pertaining to the Internet.
NPR was doing a story on it this afternoon. Rather interesting if you run out of people you know to talk to
LMAO...
I think what I heard was, that site, is not the place for me.
*shaking my head*
Moved to Sandbox, not directly hobby related.

PPE