T'was The Night Before XXXmas

It's no secret that the holidays can be stressful, so take a moment to watch my dirty Christmas video for a laugh. You won't regret it!

https://youtu.be/vdinS0OFqHY
Well done, Miss Vannah!
Thank you, love!
  • ndark
  • 12-12-2016, 11:02 PM
Great one! Let's keep it going here-
T'was the night before XXXMas,
As I snuck out of my house...
[QUOTE=ndark;1058958640]Great one! Let's keep it going here-
T'was the night before XXXMas,
As I snuck out of my house...
My wife if she caught me, would call me a "louse"...
Very nice vannah, sexy cute voice
That is do sexy to hear those words coming out of such a sweet girl with such a sweet voice...
Well done, you prime example of sexy young womanhood. And always keep that pretty smile on your face, it becomes you. Guys, if you haven't met Vannah, you are missing a great time with a sexually adventurous young lady with an awesome attitude. I'm overdue to get back. Yeah, I'm a Vannah fan.
Well done, you prime example of sexy young womanhood. And always keep that pretty smile on your face, it becomes you. Guys, if you haven't met Vannah, you are missing a great time with a sexually adventurous young lady with an awesome attitude. I'm overdue to get back. Yeah, I'm a Vannah fan. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Well, aren't you just the sweetest?

Sidenote: My mother really did read that to me as a child. When I was 6 she sent it with me to read to my grandfather. Needless to say, he was not amused.