Crack Addiction?

What's your crack addiction? Ass crack, cleavage crack, or pussy crack? For me there is nothing sexier than a nice firm curvy ass. I like all the parts but a nice ass crack really gets my attention. Please no wise cracks LOL.
Ass. Love to see that.
Where is the box for all of the above?
Damn, I thought your thread was going to be about the form of addiction. Personally, I prefer all the above but pay special attention to the pussy crack.
I know what every inch of my ATF looks like, feels like, and taste like. Inside and out.There is NOTHING I do not like about Her.

All of the above? Hell, throw in a couple more for good measure. Between her toes, the crevace behind her knees, between her fingers, behind her ears, under her arms, where the bottom of her breast meets her chest, I take the whole package.
Damn, I thought your thread was going to be about the form of addiction. Personally, I prefer all the above but pay special attention to the pussy crack. Originally Posted by shorty

I think it is an addiction. When I see a girl bend over and can just see the beginning of her ass cheeks. Just open the door and put me away. It's so fucking hot or when a gal is laying on her side and from behind you can see her pussy crack all closed up and pristine looking with her little asshole behind it. Tie me up and hold me back. GEE!!! I do sound like a crack addict.
Rehab for you, Burk! And Jackie too!
Is Dr.SNL going to be the guest Dr. for Crack Addiction Therapy?