Vanishing Reviews.

Any of you guys have some of your Reviews just vanish from this site?
Was looking at some of my old reviews and noticed some of them are gone, including a fairly recent review of Britny in New Iberia.

WTF?
Encounters are only removed from members view if they are misfires or duplicates

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...777&highlight=

The Dr
Well I didn’t do the same review twice, and it’s gone. So are some others.
I tell you what I did notice when screening someone by their reviews was a totally different username that connected to the reviews.

In other words, say you were Al Bundy, it would show 10 from you, then another name would fill up the rest of your reviews on the same profile.

I assumed if you guys had a name change, it would start all over, but guess not.
I tell you what I did notice when screening someone by their reviews was a totally different username that connected to the reviews.

In other words, say you were Al Bundy, it would show 10 from you, then another name would fill up the rest of your reviews on the same profile.

I assumed if you guys had a name change, it would start all over, but guess not. Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses

Apparently they delete “duplicate” reviews. Like if I saw someone more than once, even if it was two different occasions and the experience was different.
But that doesn’t explain why my Britny in New Iberia review disappeared.
Apparently they delete “duplicate” reviews. Like if I saw someone more than once, even if it was two different occasions and the experience was different.
But that doesn’t explain why my Britny in New Iberia review disappeared. Originally Posted by albundy
Al
That’s not what was said. We get reviews that members post twice in the same day (the exact same review) the duplicate would be removed. As I said before we do not remove encounters and of you post a review of the same girl every other day the encounters would not be removed.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2816445

The Dr
Al,

Thinking that might have been an accident because if they deleted all duplicates some providers would have 100 gone from the same guy, and we see that's not the case.

Wondering if there was a glitch in your case???
Al,
The Dr did not give me credit for an encounter with my favorite Asian massage therapist because it had been less than 90 days between sessions. I was not aware that was a rule but the two sessions were very different. The second session was much better. Dont know if that impacted your experience.
Yes the reviews stick with us through nick changes. I've never had one disappear but I never had many. I lost interest in posting reviews when I discovered how different we can view descriptions in our minds eye as well as various other reasons.
Al,
The Dr did not give me credit for an encounter with my favorite Asian massage therapist because it had been less than 90 days between sessions. I was not aware that was a rule but the two sessions were very different. The second session was much better. Dont know if that impacted your experience. Originally Posted by wildwing
The 90 day rule has been around for years. I also did not get credit for a review due to that rule several years ago, so I stopped reviewing the same provider again unless 3 months has passed.

Recently, I also got denied credit for a duo review by The Dr, because ONE of the providers were the same as in a previous review less than 90 days old. The other girl had never been reviewed on Eccie, so technically it was not a review of the same providers. But the interpretation of Eccie rules often gets a bit creative and subjective by some moderators.

These new moderators for nola are ridiculous and other members on here have been saying same thing. This site used to be great but now it's turning into a joke. I've been a member for 6 years but have made my last review. I'm not going to waste my time anymore just to have some asinine moderator to reject perfectly good reviews.