URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...0/951802317028
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Springfield
Activities: BBBJ, CG
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder-length red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute petite redhead with pale white skin, just like her ads
Recommendation: Yes
Ummm another provider told be the gets guys in there and the a knock and then her BF acts like he didnt know and takes there money? Again IDK if that true but that what i was told. She could have stopped doing that also. Ive seen her before and was good with me.
How did you see her? Also providers bad talking each other isn't new.
Yes thats why i said i didnt know if it was true BUT She has a review of a guy saying the same deal in a review so thats twice ive heard it.
Yeah mixed feelings she looks like a lot of fun but, the whole you might be robbed part really puts a damper on things
To be honest I think she’s a good human but she has told me she’s robbed people also. I think if she likes you you’re good. Which is fucked . I’ve been trying (Staff edit) I care about her and I know she’s a good human deep down! I even went to carol jones (Staff edit) she ghosted me so I think I’m done witch is disappointing
My man, you can't fix these girls. You can be kind but you're chasing your tail by trying to go the extra mile. It's a relationship built on money, which is never the right foundation for a healthy relationship.
I have looked at her add and just moved on. And after reading this review and the other one. I feel i made the right decision she's all yours guys
For anyone looking, the review mentioning the scam is Scammer works with partner from January 13th.
I have seen Red multiple times already and I can guarantee she is not the one with the scamming partner. It was a different "Red". I've seen that report too.
There are two using the name Red. The one who got the bad review is the same one linked in this review...the younger one.