Curiosities & Fetishes... Guys & Gals

Ladies: what fetish, do you most enjoy providing, as well as what fetish are you most curious about that you have not indulged in?

Guys: what fetish is your favorite, as well as: what are you curious about trying?

We all have certain things, that gets us going & into it a little more! At least I do! I myself, enjoy breast play & DIRTY TALK. And, a little roughness here & there..

Xoxo- CAMERON
Mine: Fisting, Gaping and Water sports.
Curious to know what changed in Cameron in last 2 yrs that I had to revisit
Curious to know what changed in Cameron in last 2 yrs that I had to revisit Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
Lol? Not sure what about that was funny.. HOWEVER, to answer your question: a lot has changed. Believe what you want from whomever. Hope you had an enjoyable day!
Mine: Fisting, Gaping and Water sports. Originally Posted by redhot11
Is that right....hmmm,not what weil i better hush....good thing you said that in Co-ed...ijs!!!!
I have a feeling that a large and dirty hood rat is stalking me.
I have a feeling that a large and dirty hood rat is stalking me. Originally Posted by redhot11
Whatever type of negativity your with- don't bring it here! I'd like to think we're all mature enough to NOT do the petty name calling, or being disrespectful to anyone. You're an ADULT, act like one. Stay on topic & take that mess elsewhere! Nobody likes drama. Have a good evening.
Face sitting, fem-dom.....little aggressiveness
I have a feeling that a large and dirty hood rat is stalking me. Originally Posted by redhot11
Jingle bells. Lol..... That's uncalled for.
Jingle bells. Lol..... That's uncalled for. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
tHIS FOOL wishes he just a pussy he pm me NASTY ASS and now he dont want to post what he asked UITB ,he wishes i was stalking him \\

Nasty mofo thats funny IN YO DREAMS GO TO DALLAS

PFFT
Mine: Fisting, Gaping and Water sports. Originally Posted by redhot11
WHAT HAPPEN TO THE AVATAR FOOL puss n the boots post it UITB LOL ME Large ha YOU NASTY AND TO SCARED TO ASK WHAT YOU ASKED ME CUZ YOU BE DODGED THE HELL OUT ...HEY but keep wishing

Ass worship is a must for me
Ass worship is a must for me Originally Posted by Floridaborn
Which one? SissyLips or WTF?
This is great. The guy that comes in uninvited( I knew) and he has his way with me. Effin love it!
BTW, no prison dudes are needed.
I’m still waiting for the Zipless Fuck, described in the book Fear Of Flying. A chance meeting with a beautiful, but, complete stranger. She immediately takes me to someplace private, fucking my brains out until my IQ is lowered significantly.