New to the site

Just wanted to say hello to you all... Finally registered after lurking for a while.
Now to pop my provider cherry!
Welcome, Sweets
Have Fun
Welcome Hun!
Thanks ladies
Welcome aboard!
Welcome to our wicked wonderland!

With such an overwhelming abundance of choices and other considerations to bear in mind, where and how does a rank newbie get started? Try the Houston Newbie-Friendly Provider List stickied at the top of the local ISO forum. The thread assists lascivious lads just entering the Hobby (collecting erotic experiences), as well as gents who have played outside of ECCIE or are returning after an extended absence, in their search for carnal companionship while obtaining all-important vamp vouches, aka reputable references. It's updated regularly and features a variety of ages, body types, locations, and ethnic options, all established, verified providers on the board.

It's been around a while now, so frisky fellows should always go to the last page, usually the final post, for the most current edition. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1366691&page=34

The Practical Primer for New Hobbyists in the same thread (near the top of each page) offers helpful tips for navigating our promiscuous playground, including a link to that important lexicon of lust, the Hobby acronyms list.

Irish luck in lust! -- Fancy, HNFPL Editor

Welcome to our wicked wonderland!

With such an overwhelming abundance of choices and other considerations to bear in mind, where and how does a rank newbie get started? Try the Houston Newbie-Friendly Provider List stickied at the top of the local ISO forum. The thread assists lascivious lads just entering the Hobby (collecting erotic experiences), as well as gents who have played outside of ECCIE or are returning after an extended absence, in their search for carnal companionship while obtaining all-important vamp vouches, aka reputable references. It's updated regularly and features a variety of ages, body types, locations, and ethnic options, all established, verified providers on the board.

It's been around a while now, so frisky fellows should always go to the last page, usually the final post, for the most current edition. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1366691&page=34

The Practical Primer for New Hobbyists in the same thread (near the top of each page) offers helpful tips for navigating our promiscuous playground, including a link to that important lexicon of lust, the Hobby acronyms list.

Irish luck in lust! -- Fancy, HNFPL Editor

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Thank you!! this is great information.
Welcome aboard!

Dont mean to scare,
And present company excluded*,
I just want to share,
So that your not secluded.

As an e c cie virgin,
You just might go faint,
As you answer your urgin'
And lick that first taint.

So, Welcome my friend,
Bat Shit Craziness waits*,
The advice I would lend,
Is to indulge all the tastes.
Thanks @Poetray
Just wanted to say hello to you all... Finally registered after lurking for a while.
Now to pop my provider cherry! Originally Posted by Livestotaste
Welcome its a fun show
Welcome
Welcome. Be safe!
*waves*

thanks for the warm welcomes !!! now if someone would only return my PM lol!!!