Secrets of The Neapolitan Under World

6 titties, 3 clits, 6 buns, 3 tongues & pairs of lips, 3 voices in my head, 3 sets of chains and whips...0 strap-ons and 1 coffin (thinking ahead of you hatas)

With all the different fantasy permutations has anyone ever done a true Neapolitan Triple Ice Cream Sandwich of a Black, White, and Hispanic provider. Not that I could handle such a high calorie treat without passing out but I was putting together some scenarios as to what such a treat could look like and this initial combo came to mind because of their recent posting activity. I didn't have time to browse showcases. Just a quick summary:

1st the Dark Cream
- Champagne Brown maybe? because of her rich dark smooth chocolaty skin 99% Cocoa

2ndly the Strawberry Cream (I guess this would represent the Hispanic or Mexican) Italia Dibella?

3rdly the White Cream - Cendall M I guess this would be your white slot?

Surely there are many different Neapolitan combinations yall have experienced.
^ True I forgot about Asian and Hispanic interchangeability in cases like this...I guess any other race can substitute for Strawberry.
Not that I have done the fearsome foresome, just one ideal Napolitano delight I wouldn't mind having. One at a time, or all at once.
6 titties, 3 clits, 6 buns, 3 tongues & pairs of lips, 3 voices in my head, 3 sets of chains and whips...0 strap-ons and 1 coffin (thinking ahead of you hatas)

With all the different fantasy permutations has anyone ever done a true Neapolitan Triple Ice Cream Sandwich of a Black, White, and Hispanic provider. Not that I could handle such a high calorie treat without passing out but I was putting together some scenarios as to what such a treat could look like and this initial combo came to mind because of their recent posting activity. I didn't have time to browse showcases. Just a quick summary:

1st the Dark Cream
- Champagne Brown maybe? because of her rich dark smooth chocolaty skin 99% Cocoa

2ndly the Strawberry Cream (I guess this would represent the Hispanic or Mexican) Italia Dibella?

Surely there are many different Neapolitan combinations yall have experienced. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Sounds like I can ditch the bunny suit, and I get to get the Dapper down look

Who's complaining?
Well I am stoked
Just now seeing this

Bravo Bravo

Let's make it happen.
Well I am stoked
Just now seeing this

Bravo Bravo

Let's make it happen. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
I concur Italia let make it happen,awesome

Sounds like I can ditch the bunny suit, and I get to get the Dapper down look

Who's complaining? Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
No complaints here,we got the talent for a great yummy show

1st the Dark Cream

Surely there are many different Neapolitan combinations yall have experienced. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
the best foursome and what a variety im down....
why not a redhead for the true strawberry experience ?
why not a redhead for the true strawberry experience ? Originally Posted by spear89

Yes we can move Hispanic over to the White Cream and move a red head into the Strawberry role. We can also Sub out African American with Dark Indian.... Man I love Neapolitan....so many options....lol
Which one is the spinner midget flavor?
VANILLA Italia Del Bella
STRAWBERRY Chloe Smalls
CHOCOLATE Love Chase
VANILLA Italia Del Bella
STRAWBERRY Chloe Smalls
CHOCOLATE Love Chase
Originally Posted by zerodahero
Yeah, I like this one. Has Italia, my favorite flavor with a couple of new flavors I would like to sample. I'll take this one.
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought they were talking about the Gomorroh. The mafia from Naples. This is much more interesting.
Strawberry- Aubrey346
Vanilla- HeavenShaw- Aubrey’s Doubles Partner or Cendell M.
Chocolate- Champagne Brown

I would have to eat my Wheaties for that dish of Ice cream!