DNC funding problems

It looks like DNC is broke. FEC report came out on the day of the Trump's state of the union. is it any wonder so many of them pouted!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...union-n2442200

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ecord-n2442514

RNC .... DNC
132.5M .. 65.9M .. funds raised
.38.8M ... 6.3M .. COH
. 0 ...... 6.1M .. Debt

Heading into 2018, the DNC is less than $200K away from insolvency.

not sure why DNC is having problems. maybe their messaging is the problem.

they appear to be irrelevant in many races including the Moore race where they made a claim to have spent 1 million when in fact spent only 200,000.
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...197939584.html

things are not looking good for the dems.

dems will have their blue wave, but it won't be very big, not when the DNC is so fucked up.
The Hollywood Financier has DRIED UP!
Democratic lie!!!! They are not BROKE!!!

When the buildings shutdown, people GET LAID off and the electricity IS CUT off. Then you may have a situation.

Until then, FUCK OFF DEMOCRAT/Liberals!!
Democratic lie!!!! They are not BROKE!!!
Originally Posted by NoTell
"Broke" is a relative condition.

They don't have the Clintons any longer, and some of their major "Hollywood" contributors and fund raisers are toxic. In addition they are not leaving a very good image these days to persuade folks to start writing checks. The unions will probably be stingy too.
The memo all over for you again.
I'm sure a lying loser is right about this too.
We're going to have to make a bet, bitch.
I'm tired of you infesting this site.
I have no doubt you're a coward. You either won't bet or you'll welch.
More later you punk ass bitch.

They don't have the Clintons any longer, and some of their major "Hollywood" contributors and fund raisers are toxic. In addition they are not leaving a very good image these days to persuade folks to start writing checks. The unions will probably be stingy too. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Are you have intellectual challenges with justifying your cut and paste bullshit posts? It's the Lake Austin recycled water laced with nutria feces that's infected your brain. Or may be you are just getting too old to keep up ... and "keep it up!" Bet what? You croak before I do?
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2018, 09:39 AM

They don't have the Clintons any longer, and some of their major "Hollywood" contributors and fund raisers are toxic. In addition they are not leaving a very good image these days to persuade folks to start writing checks. The unions will probably be stingy too. Originally Posted by LexusLover
In the 2018 mid terms, let's bet on which party gains more seats.

I bet the Democrats will win more seats that the Republicans.

Let's bet a year away from this site.

I mean the Dems have no money , Trump is MAGA, the Stock Market is at all time highs, the memo vindicates Trump in your mind.

Bet me.
I am glad they are having a problem raising funds..
I am glad they are having a problem raising funds.. Originally Posted by garhkal
its an issue with the DNC, but its not an issue for the individual dem candidiates. they seem to be getting more money than usual.

looks like the donors have decided to cut the middleman out and donate directly.
It has been said many times that donations too the dnc will continue to be low until Pelosi goes....
Once they settle into who will be their new “Rock Star” the money and propaganda will flow like crap from a goose.
But they have such a great Platform

Raise taxes on anyone who works to pay those that don't.
Allow anybody into the Country, get them on some type of Government assistance, and tell them that is the true American Dream.
Inact more stifling regulations so Businesses will just say......"fuck it, we're headin' overseas".
Constantly remind people that the true meaning of American Pride is......."ask not what you can do for your Country, but what your Government can do for you".

All while apologizing to the entire World for being the wealthiest Country on the Planet because of one major thing......Individule Freedom.
It has been said many times that donations too the dnc will continue to be low until Pelosi goes.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Perhaps if enough democrats gave their 'crumbs' to the DNC, then they could build up some cash.

The democrats need some direction and a moderate candidate as these extreme leftists aren't helping the party.

The democrats need to step away from this key on the keyboard instead of hitting it several times a day.

The memo all over for you again.
I'm sure a lying loser is right about this too.
We're going to have to make a bet, bitch.
I have no doubt you're a coward. You either won't bet or you'll welch.
More later you punk ass bitch.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
God you must tied one on last night.
its an issue with the DNC, but its not an issue for the individual dem candidiates. they seem to be getting more money than usual.

looks like the donors have decided to cut the middleman out and donate directly. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Do you blame them? Soros and the big money donors know what a clusterfuck the DNC is.

Once they settle into who will be their new “Rock Star” the money and propaganda will flow like crap from a goose. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
The Demomedia propaganda machine is the key. Last two days I haven't heard a single major outlet ask "What specifically isn't true about the Nunes memo?"