Omarosa Blast Trump On Celebrity Big Brother! HAHAHAHA

Trump the great business guy, brought people like Omarosa into the White House, how stupid can he be? I am not sure there is a bottom to his stupidness. Omarosa who actually may be one of trumps smarter hires when you consider the others, told the world what a mess trump is. She said the White House is a chaotic mess and trump is the biggest mess and Head zoo keeper. She predicts it will not end well and that we all should be very scared!

Can’t wait for her tell all book to come out, HAHaHAHA, you deplorables should be scared , very scared!

What a mess! Impeachment day can’t get here soon enough!
Trump the great business guy, brought people like Omarosa into the White House, how stupid can he be? I am not sure there is a bottom to his stupidness. Omarosa who actually may be one of trumps smarter hires when you consider the others, told the world what a mess trump is. She said the White House is a chaotic mess and trump is the biggest mess and Head zoo keeper. She predicts it will not end well and that we all should be very scared!

Can’t wait for her tell all book to come out, HAHaHAHA, you deplorables should be scared , very scared!

What a mess! Impeachment day can’t get here soon enough! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The woman was fired from the White House. Sour grapes!!!

Donald Trump greatest President ever!!!

She is as credible as lying Micheal Wolfe!!! Lol. That ho trying to raise her some money!!!
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2018, 08:50 AM
The woman was fired from the White House. Sour grapes!!!

Donald Trump greatest President ever!!!

She is as credible as lying Micheal Wolfe!!! Lol. That ho trying to raise her some money!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
Trump hired the bitch!

Now even you morons gotta admit that was a stupid move.

Trump hired the bitch!

Now even you morons gotta admit that was a stupid move.

Originally Posted by WTF
She’s hotter than Monica Lewinsky and gives better head.
Affirmative Action!!! Trump, an equal opportunity employer!!!

Then he exercised Definitive Action - YOUR FIRED!!!

Is he not the greatest Presidential of all time!!!
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2018, 08:57 AM
She’s hotter than Monica Lewinsky and gives better head. Originally Posted by bambino
She has nice finger too!

She's stretched her Fifteen Minutes of Fame about as far as anyone I've seen in quite a while (other than those Kardashian cunts, of course)....we've seen this before from other "celebrities", haven't we?....Omaro$a'$ trying to milk whatever shred of relevance she has remaining.

Tick tock, Tick tock.....if she learned anything from Trump while doing The Apprentice is make hay while the sun shines. It's looking like the sun is beginning to set on her....so enjoy her on Celeb Big Brother (if you're into that sort of dreck-tv-viewing) until she's the topic of a future Where Are They Now?
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2018, 09:34 AM
She's stretched her Fifteen Minutes of Fame about as far as anyone I've seen in quite a while (other than those Kardashian cunts, of course)....we've seen this before from other "celebrities", haven't we?....? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Only Trump has stretched his 15 minutes out further Omarosa....though I think those Cunty Kardashians will ultimately beat out Trump because of his age vs theirs.

Only Trump has stretched his 15 minutes out further Omarosa....though I think those Cunty Kardashians will ultimately beat out Trump because of his age vs theirs.

Originally Posted by WTF
He may stretch his fifteen minutes of fame to seven years and lay waste to as many douche bags as possible even a few from the last eight years, lol.

Jim
Only saw what was on the news, but why the whispering into a mic?
omarosa checked herself into a hospital after the big brother interview.