Just when you think the lefts ideology can't get anymore ridiculous...

Would ANYONE of our valued leftwing posters like to explain this absurdity from the core of your platform and strongest supporters...there is no explanation.
Like I said before the lefts lacks self-awareness...this is on a colossal level!!

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/women...b0e346ce8286d3
and yet they performed the ultimate abortion on their gender. problem solved.
I got a headache trying to read that.

Regardless of their own definition of themselves, birth individules in the article are women.
Or at least when they got pregnant they were women.
Everybody strives so hard to be a victim - what a mess.
SNOWFLAKES ,,,,,,
Do we have any of our valued leftwing posters who can explain this leftwing tripe??...Please weigh in...
They can't even explain why President Trump should be impeached for Russian collusion and the obstruction of something that didn't happen.

Good luck. I've given up waiting.
I keep thinking of McGovern.

Except he was a conservative by their "standards."
Add McGovern got a record breaking ass whipping like Mondale.
Add McGovern got a record breaking ass whipping like Mondale. Originally Posted by bb1961
The McGovern groupy meetings (aka caucuses) exposed the Liberal Mindset and was an example of things to flourish in 2016 ...... on.... the one I attended locked out the opposition, but I wasn't identified as one of the "enemy." Anyone who opposed the "official platform" were shouted down and dismissed ... there was a separate meeting set up to discuss the matter ... and then the cut out group was locked out of the final vote.
Yeah just like Hitler " or russa or venuela "" Official platform Kinda like what the snowflakes want now