Email Address: none
URL / Website: https://www.seeking.com/member/ee217...a-af47a1f7bdb8
City: Glens Falls
State: New York
Address: low budget hotel near the school and a church
Hair Length and Color: long, dirty blond
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, Fat, saggy tits, glasses, big ugly ass, shaved pussy that was tight
Recommendation: No
We need to start you a GoFundMe page for going through that. Theres no link without passwords so we have no idea of what she looks like
I think you have to send your little head to night sch, because even little heads shouldn't be that dumb
Sent her a text just to fuck with her. Asked for a pic.. was shocked to see she looked just like Dustin Hoffman from Tootsie!

[image removed - GM]
Oh, oh. Warren's in trouble
Oh nooooo, not Warren!
Yes this is what we need more seeking reviews
Yes this is what we need more seeking reviews Originally Posted by Mikesmith1987
Not sure I agree with that, since links to seeking are useless without an account.
my review mentioned things that I thought got blocked out which they did.....what I didn't know is that it also gets you a warning shot across the bow.......Not sure why warren got banned........guess we will have too wait till he comes back........
Looks like Warren posted a pic. As for the review mention of substances gets you a warning. Not sure if that’s what you had cause it’s edited out. Haha
Not sure I agree with that, since links to seeking are useless without an account. Originally Posted by DeepHardLong
Make a free account like i did
Google their user names and you can usually find them to speak to them without paying
I google like a fiend but have found maybe 1 in a 1000. What’s your secret?
FREE WARREN!
Exactly, she was not an eccie member so why was he banned for posting a pic? It doesn’t meet the guidelines for a ban
Warren may be cheap, but he's not free