Encounter: Kourtney, Brooke & I

Date: 8/21/2020
Name: Kourtney & Brooke
Phone: (518)646-1366
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...t/711933171516
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Near Everett Rd. The hotel is a bit dated, but the room was very neat, clean, cool, well-lit. The girls presented an environment that was relaxed and comfortable, which I enjoy & also believe is a reflection of the girls themselves, and their respect towards their clientele.
Hair Length and Color: Kourtney- Redhead, relaxed wavy hair that falls on her shoulders
Brooke- Redhead (deeper red than Kourtney) also wavy & falls on her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Both girls are around 5’3” 130 lbs. Both girls are extremely pretty (of course looks are subjective). Both girls have very smooth, blemish free skin (as far as I could tell). Both girls were very clean & well-groomed.
Kourtney is light skinned (I guess you could say pale, which I find very desirable) has nice, medium tits, very soft and squeezable, nice nips, nice legs, trimmed bush (very suttle, short bush, like she didn’t shave for a week). I liked it very much. A great medium sized/shape ass. Her makeup was light, if any.
Brooke is a bit darker skinned (olive skinned?, almost like she has a tan). Smaller tits that are full & firm, nice nipples that got pretty hard when given attention. Shaved pussy, her ass is a bit thicker than Kourtney, but very firm. Brooke wore more noticeable, darker eye makeup, and red lipstick.
These girls are a perfect example that beauty comes in different packages. While different from each other, I found them both to be extremely attractive, hot, sexy girls.
Their attractiveness is enhanced by their warm, friendly personalities. While I obviously prioritize the physical activities, I very much enjoy the social aspect of a visit. I found Kourtney & Brooke to be friendly, casual & enjoyable people.
Recommendation: Yes
Been watching their posts, might be worth a try from what you say. $$?
She loves it in the ass. Great cook eater!
Begged me for it. Hey, who am I to deny? Dumped in the bag. She’s a good time. I’d visit again.....but, I’d like to try Kourtney on for size first.
2 bills for an hour of pretty much everything protected but the BJ. Well worth the drive.