Phone: 8178777563
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://fortworth.backpage.com/Female...cs-25/22612094
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: I20. FTW
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None. I left. She's about 50lbs light that her pics.
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
when I showed so I left
Session Length: 5 mins?
Fee: $/hr
Hair Length and Color: Redish brown. Maybe to her neck.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description:
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Used to see her about a year ago. Walked in and was stunned. Stay AWAY
Recommendation: No
Nothing new for her.
you're brave to write this ... and I appreciate it. I work in that neck of the woods and she's been a nooner temptation - consider the temptation removed.