Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Convo,NE,SE,Photos,Convo.
Session Length: 30
Fee: $.5 my choice
Hair Length and Color: Long and Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Face is a 5, to much smoking damage for my liking. Body is a 5 but to a MILF lover maybe an 8. Reminds me of times I've walked into biker or dive bars and would see her kind and think " oh let her be horny and looking for new meat "
Recommendation: Conditonal Yes
A conditional yes is best for this review. Thank you
I know what you mean by not wanting to see a new provider. Because you do have some that want to B.S. your time and you want to get off. I haven't come across and drunks yet, but I've definitely encountered some attitudes walking through the door. There is NOTHING like orgasm-less date - it is by FAR the most frustrating and upsetting thing to deal with in this universe
I can't read the ROS so no clue what happened . Maybe drinking and maybe had a good reason , we never know . The lady seemed to have stellar reviews up till now . There is no telling what might have happened in a persons life to affect them for a day or two but at the same time we can't flush her good record down the drain for one unfortunate situation . From the looks of her previous reviews she appears to be a pretty awesome lady .Maybe she could make it up somehow if ya'll talk about it . There's always two sides to every story .... Sorry for whatever it was that happened .
I got to thinking about this review of a lady with a history of Yes recommendations several pages long with guys talking about what a sexy beautiful woman she is . You pop up with 2 reviews in what ? 4 years and all of a sudden she has a smoked damaged face , a 5 , a not so great body, also rated at 5 and then mention her kind . What is her kind ? I'm curious .Bear with me now, I'm just trying to figure this one out . I was about to contact her while she was in the area but now I don't know if I shoud ?.Maybe you might have saved me some money and cost her some business .She was on my bucket list dangit ! I wish I knew what her side of the story was .

Maybe she will post a rebuttal to help us all figure this out . I just don't understand why a fella who rates a milf at 5 suggesting another milf lover might see an 8 would even fool with a milf . Your not a milf lover ?? We got a lot of milfs here that might be wary of you now . I'm a fellow hobbyist and just worried about you shooting yourself in the foot . Bottom line is when I read your review I found it in very poor taste , disrespectful and had your description been accurate hurtfull as well . For all we know maybe you are obese and stink hehe .Just kidding , I'm sure you are very studly , maybe even a 9 , anyway ....