Phone: Check showcase
Email Address: sweetnsexy_melissa @yahoo.com
URL / Website: -
City: Wiggins
State: Mississippi
Address: Hwy 49 , hotel , my room .
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJ,DATY,DATO,CG,RCG,MISH,K9, HJ, CFS and just about every position I know of and then some she knew .
Session Length: 2 hours
Fee: $$$$$$.
Hair Length and Color: Long Beautiful dark brown hair , at least halfway down her back which she knows just how to use for maximum effect during the session .
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Melissa is an absolute beautiful , gorgeous specimen of a young woman , Beautiful , face and body that are captivating . Nice tan . I think all of her physical specs on her showcase are correct . Pictures sold me but when we met she was a beauty to behold . Firm soft perfect body , succulent large nipples on fine fine breast that begged to be sucked . Pussy was pure perfection, as pretty as I've ever seen . Damn ,I can't say enough about how her physical description turned me the hell on . She is awesome . DATO becuz visually it was a perfect O ,seriously , the prettiest I've ever seen. Love her sweet smile . As great as her pics are they don't come close to doing her justice . In living color she is the stuff .
Recommendation: Yessssss with all my heart , a true dreamgirl
She's truly a unique specimen. I need to try an see her soon.

I wish she would come to Jackson.
basscat , I know exactly the color your talking about . It's like a deeper , very healthy and vibrant pink , not the lighter pink if that makes since . Sweet before her name fits her . Soooooo delicious ! You nailed it with your description .

Not to forget her sweet personality She's a smart , thoughtful and down to earth woman . Like Slim said , Unique .

I recommend if you plan to see her watch your gushing . I gushed on her so much when I asked to see her again she doubled the price on me !! ( j/k )

Lol Slim , I gotcha