If you believe

IF YOU BELIEVE IN A HIGHER POWER Please pray for the tornado victims in north alabama. the worst devastation I have ever seen in our great state... i Believe but I'm pretty sure my prayers are discarded since I patronize HO's while married. Pretty sure I have secured my ticket to HELL.
Yes my prayers go out to all the victims.
North Alabama got it very, very bad. 131 are confirmed dead and likely no power for at least 4-5 days. I too believe in the one up above and go to church most Sundays. The Bible says to make charitable donations; I just make my donations in a different place than most of the other church members I guess
My prayers are with everyone down there!!!
I just came through north alabama on my back from Nashville and it was surreal..I hope EVERYONE is ok and please check in when you can so we know everyone from the eccie family is safe
Thoughts and prayers go out to all in Alabama and remember those in Mississippi and other states also. Our state had an entire community (Smithville) destroyed and the death toll continues to climb. It is about 30 miles from me.

let us know if you need anything
Thoughts and prayers go out to all in Alabama and remember those in Mississippi and other states also. Our state had an entire community (Smithville) destroyed and the death toll continues to climb. It is about 30 miles from me.

Top Originally Posted by topsgt38801
196 confirmed dead so far in North Alabama and the Tuscaloosa area. The power is likely out for at least 4-7 days due to power grid damage coming out of TVA. I loaded up my crew and headed South until power is restored. There is a dusk to dawn curfew in Madison and Limestone counties to prevent looting.
I'm on my way home to S MS from the NE and have stopped near Chattanooga. In SW VA, I passed an area that had been affected by the storms, and it was stunning - and not in a good way. I could hardly believe what I saw. It reminded me of returning home after Katrina, except that the debris was all right there and not swept inland from the beach.

Tomorrow, I'm passing through Birmingham and Tuscaloosa, and I suspect my eyes will tear up again for those people. Once you've been through something like this, you know what they're feeling.

I hope everyone in ECCIE is OK.

JaG
IF YOU BELIEVE IN A HIGHER POWER Please pray for the tornado victims in north alabama. the worst devastation I have ever seen in our great state... Originally Posted by Biggreentractor

Yes it is very tragic & MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i Believe but I'm pretty sure my prayers are discarded since I patronize HO's while married. Pretty sure I have secured my ticket to HELL. Originally Posted by Biggreentractor

i DON'T WANT TO MAKE JOKES IN A SERIOUS POST....BUT BABY YOU HAVE ALREADY HAD THE RIDE TO hELL & SURVIVED,SO i WOULD SAY YOU ARE "OK"! LOL

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!