Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Charles ave in Solvay
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very nice package! Perfect Bs with awesome eraser nips, nice ass and legs, nice flat abdomen and groomed but full bush. Large flower tattoo just above the bush.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review.
Did you actually read the ROS
Originally Posted by Presj22
...and you think they are providing it because of....???
Saw Lulu myself a couple days ago and can attest that she's was one of the best fuck to hit Syracuse in recent memory. A killer body and open to just about anything. The super sad news is; she's now gone back to NYC. These girls come and go and sometimes one of them is a real jackpot. Lulu was and it's so so sad she's gone. Hopefully, the NYC boss will send another one just like her?
I saw her myself a few days ago and she said she was leaving “next month.” At least, that is what I thought she said. Her English is not very good. Miscommunication?
I saw her myself a few days ago and she said she was leaving “next month.” At least, that is what I thought she said. Her English is not very good. Miscommunication? Originally Posted by bufferdean

Not sure she actually knows herself exactly when she needs to go or when she needs to leave. The boss of that parlor makes the call. She's gonna be miss for sure. I think she's better than Willa but that's just me
She works in NYC she better open that menu up completely.
Not sure she actually knows herself exactly when she needs to go or when she needs to leave. The boss of that parlor makes the call. Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
She's definitely gone. I hope I am wrong, but Willa says she's gone.

She's gonna be missed for sure. I think she's better than Willa but that's just me. Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
No. It's definitely not just you. Without a fucking doubt--hottest AMP girl I've ever spent time with. I am so fucking glad I did a duo with her and Willa. That will be hard to beat.

Seeing Maggie for the first time this week. I'm keeping my expectations low.
Maggie doesn't have as good of a body as Willa or Lulu, but still better than average AMP girl in my opinion, and is equally attractive. Her fake moans happen a little too quickly, but once she gets started I think she gets into it even more than the other two. You should have fun.
Maggie doesn't have as good of a body as Willa or Lulu, but still better than average AMP girl in my opinion, and is equally attractive. Her fake moans happen a little too quickly, but once she gets started I think she gets into it even more than the other two. You should have fun. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
Your perspective closely matches mine after seeing her today. Yeah, she started moaning upon my first cupping of her ass cheeks while she did my back.

She'll never top Lulu or Willa in overall sexiness, but you are right, she does seem to get into it. I don't think I ever finger banged anyone as much as I did her.

She was a good time, but I'll probably switch back to Willa with Lulu being gone and be more likely to try some of the other AMPs again. Julie at Delight is still a great time.

Rumor is that there will be a Lulu replacement sometime in November. We'll see.
Saw Lulu myself a couple days ago and can attest that she's was one of the best fuck to hit Syracuse in recent memory. A killer body and open to just about anything. The super sad news is; she's now gone back to NYC. These girls come and go and sometimes one of them is a real jackpot. Lulu was and it's so so sad she's gone. Hopefully, the NYC boss will send another one just like her? Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
She’s back
She’s back Originally Posted by djcentric7
I have different information. She’s not back.