Shackleton is a LIAR AND SHORTED ME!!

Hi there!

I know most of you guys know me on here...I've been around for a while and have a good reputation. I just wanted to give my side of the story here since HE wanted to go and lie about me on this review.

THE TRUTH: This guy contacted me late on Monday night(after my hours), so I was NOT able to get back in contact with him until Tuesday(MY BAD)! HAHA!! Tuesday, we got in touch and scheduled an appointment for 6:30 for an hour since I had to be somewhere by 8:00, which I was late to because of this guy!!

He called me around 6:00 to tell me he was stuck in traffic and would be late...this is when I told him, we can either reschedule(which I prefer to do) or that it would cut into his hour time period, and he seemed to be ok with cutting his time short! He showed up at 7:05pm to my apartment and asked to take a shower, which took 5-10 minutes, which meant our bcd time would be cut down to only about 20 minutes. He seemed fine about that, we went about our time and he left pleased, or at least that's what I thought!! When I counted the money, he only left $125, which was NOT my half hour rate OR my hour rate. I personally think that he should've paid me for the hour since he had originally asked for that and it was HIS fault that he was stuck in traffic and I was sitting there waiting for him which is MY time that's wasting. When I counted the money, I politely texted him and said my rate is not $125, which he got all pissed about and contacted me the next day saying I owed him an apology...ummm NO!!

All in all, it boils down to the fact that he got mad about me saying he shorted me which HE DID and so he wrote FALSE INFORMATION about me. My pictures do NOT lie, I'm 135-140 pounds which is the perfect weight for a lady that's 5'8 like myself! I work out 3-4 times a week, so I have a toned body like my recent pictures show. My pictures are NO where near false! A plain face=I think not, I don't show my face due to privacy reasons. I will happily send you a face picture after you have been screened if you need that!! Oh yeah, and smoking...I've NEVER PICKED UP OR SMOKED A CIGARETTE IN MY LIFE! TRUST ME, I WOULD TELL YOU IF I SMOKED BUT I DON'T SO NO WORRIES THERE EITHER! AND lastly, as far as any odor issues...I've NEVER had an issue with anything as far as that goes, so I have NO clue what he's talking about...maybe it was HIM with the odor issue NOT ME!!
Face? I saw you in person last spring and you have a very pretty face but when I look at your photos all I can see are those awesome nipples......
As an impartial hobbiest, I'll come and see you and give a completely unbiased review. And just to make sure everything stays professional, I'll pay your full rate.
I don't know you or the details of the session, but - aside from the smoking and face issues (neither of which warrant a "LIAR" post IMHO) - the only issue disputed is the rate?

I'm not questioning whether you were due a full hour or half an hour, but in checking your P411 info you offer a discount of $10 (Maybe that used to be $15 - I have no idea). With $140 for half an hour - P411 discount = $130. So at worst you blew a remarkably favorable review in light of a "no" recommendation for $5?

I understand providers wanting to clear the air and make sure their side is heard, but this would have been a good time to let it go. If not, a simple "this is my side" post minus the name calling.

Within half an hour of your post the cited review is back. At the top of the reviews thread. Sigh.
If he is a liar and he shorted you, why are you waiting until now to say so?

It seems a little odd that you waited so long to have a tantrum....and that is exactly how this reads.....if he is a time waster/liar and shorted you, wouldn't the typical procedure be to post an alert so that none of the other ladies fall victim to the supposedly shady ways of Shackleton? Instead, you wait until you realize that there's been an unfavorable review written, and NOW all of a sudden you want to alert us to his misdeeds?

I'm calling BS.

But you do have nice nipples.
After I had left, Audrey texted me and accused me of shorting her $15 on her half hour rate. I called her back minutes later and left a voice mail message explaining that I left $125 because her posted p411 rate was $140 with a $15 p411 discount, and asked her to call me. Instead of calling me I got rude and accusatory texts and she flatly denied having changed her p411 rate info at any time between Monday night when I contacted her and Tuesday night when we met. This is a lie. Below is a copy of my email to Gina the morning after my session with Audrey.

fromShackleton <staff edit>togina@preferred411.com
dateWed, Oct 27, 2010 at 10:47 AMsubjectFee Disputemailed-bygmail.com
Hi Gina,

I requested an appointment with Audrey Anderson (16634) through p411 two days ago around 6:13 pm. At the time I requested the session, I am almost certain that her profile listed a half hour rate of $140 and a $15 discount. I saw her yesterday for a half hour and left $125. After the session she informed me that I had shorted her. I looked at her profile yesterday and it showed a half hour rate of $150 with a $10 p411 discount. But, it also showed that she had last logged onto her profile yesterday at 5:16 pm. I am convinced that she edited her profile sometime after I requested the session to change the fee info.

Is there any way for you to review a cached version of her profile to see what it showed on 10/25? If not, is there any way for you to see whether her profile was edited at any time between 6:13 pm on 10/25 and her most recent log in of 5:16 pm of 10/26?

I know were not talking about a lot of money here, but I've always had a good reputation and would like to maintain it. I don't want to make an hour drive to Dallas and an hour back to deliver $15 that I don't think I owe. OTOH, if I am totally misremembering and beginning to go senile and there's been no changes to her profile, then I want to pay what I owe.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

[name edited]
This is Gina's reply to me.

fromGina X <gina@preferred411.com>reply-togina@preferred411.com
to [staff edit]
dateThu, Oct 28, 2010 at 10:39 AMsubjectRE: Fee Disputesigned-byyahoo.com
hide details Oct 28 (4 days ago)

Hi [name edited],

At the time you sent the appointment request, her rate was:

Rate $140/half hr $180/hour $300/90 min
P411 Discount Amount $15.00 off

So your not senile, not yet anyway.

Please tell her to check her posted rate at that time with us, and we can confirm it for her.

All the best,
Gina
Audrey is also less than truthful when she posts the following.

When I counted the money, I politely texted him and said my rate is not $125,
There was nothing "polite" about her communications. I'll make you a deal Audrey, I'll give you permission to post all of my communications with you and you give me permission to post all of your communications with me, including the voice mail message you left cursing, screaming, and threatening to post an alert on me. Is that a deal? Yes or no?

But you are right about one thing, I did tell you that you owed me an apology. I told you I had confirmed with Gina that I was right about your rate and that you had changed it just I as told you and which you denied. I told you if you had any doubt to check with Gina and she would confirm it. So, yes I told you that you owe me an apology and you do.
He said - on a Review

She said - Here

Sounds like sour grapes all around. If either offender might like to contact me and explain how this is more, please feel free. Till then, Drama feeder is tuned off.

PPE
I thought ros was only available to premium access hobbiest,not providers!!!
Go Audrey! I'm counter calling on the BS. Having known Audrey for about 18 months.
don't know about the money! that's kind of a he said she said point! but to say she smelled of smoke and something else when I know she don't smoke. and have never smelled anything. and to say plane and fat is really a joke. about 3/4 of the providers in DFW area would die for her looks and body.

I wouldn't say anything on Shacks review. I think almost every review should stand on it's on merit. but I will here on Audrey's thread. call me what you want.
Shackleton,

Perhaps now you see the drama that can cause one girl to come online and go ranting and lying about things. So the next time you see a guy review a girl with an honest account, think twice before calling them some scumbag liar.

I thought ros was only available to premium access hobbiest only,not providers Originally Posted by dollar14
You too?
Wow Shackleton is pretty well respected here, a dispute over a couple dollars?? Not likely but I was not there...My money is on shackleton...just My oppinion ...
  • PSD
  • 10-31-2010, 10:35 PM
WOW! Nice nips indeed! That little puffy thing in those blue panties is kinda nice too...

just sayin'...

PSD
  • S-Man
  • 10-31-2010, 10:48 PM
I thought ros was only available to premium access hobbiest only,not providers,so how does she know about the funky odor comment other than the cigarette smell? Originally Posted by dollar14
When users with premium access fail to use the PRIVATE tags when quoting/referring to ROS-info, folks get a clue to what was said in ROS until the post is corrected.
$15 bucks is $15 bucks. Shackleton has been around awhile and I really doubt that he's looking for a $15 discount! I think it was just a simple mistake that has been WAY overblown.