Trump Held Fundraiser For Pam Bondi At Mar-a-Lago After She Dropped Investigation

Now this comes as a tremendous shock.

Can't wait to finish this election and send this rotten, nasty motherfucker away for good.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0a48094a64854
Trump Held Fundraiser For Pam Bondi At Mar-a-Lago After She Dropped Investigation

WASHINGTON ― In March 2014, Donald Trump opened his 126-room Palm Beach resort, Mar-a-Lago, for a $3,000-per-person fundraiser for Pam Bondi. The Florida attorney general, who was facing a tough re-election campaign, had recently decided not to investigate Trump University.

Trump did not write a check to the attorney general that night. The previous fall, his personal foundation had given $25,000 to a pro-Bondi PAC. But by hosting her fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago and bringing in some of his own star power, Trump provided Bondi’s campaign with a nice financial boost.

Since he began his run for the White House, Trump has repeatedly claimed that Bondi is merely someone he has supported politically. But his fundraising efforts for her were extensive and varied: In addition to the $25,000 donation from his foundation and the star-studded Mar-a-Lago event, Trump and his daughter Ivanka each gave $500 to Bondi’s campaign in the fall of 2013. The following spring, Ivanka and her father donated another $125,000 to the Republican Party of Florida ― Bondi’s single biggest source of campaign funds.

SCREEN SHOT
The invitation to Donald Trump’s March 14, 2014, fundraiser for Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi.
All this money created the appearance that Donald Trump was thanking Bondi for halting any further investigation into his failed seminar programs. Trump’s efforts to boost her politically came during and after a period when Bondi was under pressure to pursue allegations that those seminars were defrauding consumers.

The use of Mar-a-Lago alone was a donation of some value. Space at the resort is expensive to rent, and Trump has charged his own presidential campaign roughly $140,000 per event for use of the mansion.

In contrast, the Republican Party of Florida paid only $4,855.65 for the Bondi fundraiser, cutting a check on March 25, 2014. It was a “small event on the lawn ... featuring snacks and refreshments, attended by about 50 people,” a Bondi campaign staffer told The Huffington Post.

Trump’s courtship of Bondi, including the Mar-a-Lago event, could complicate a line of attack his campaign is currently making against Hillary Clinton. Trump and his surrogates have attacked Clinton’s family foundation for accepting donations from governments and individuals with business before the State Department during her tenure there. They have suggested that, in turn, those donors were given special access to then-Secretary of State Clinton and her staff.

Clinton and her aides have denied that charge and responded by arguing that Trump has used his money to influence politicians ― an accusation that he hasn’t always denied.

“I’ve got to give [campaign contributions] to them, because when I want something, I get it,” he said in January. “When I call, they kiss my ass. It’s true. They kiss my ass. It’s true.”
Trump has contributed to the Clintons' campaigns in the past ...

...... anything new to report? Or are you just sticking with straws to grab?
There's plenty of give and take in politics.

Trump gives. The Clinton crime family takes.

I'd call it a wash. Next...
Trump gave the Clinton Foundation $100,000. HAHAHAHAHA

Racist, cocksucking pig
The Clintons are like most providers .... the money is all green!
Trump gave the Clinton Foundation $100,000. HAHAHAHAHA

Racist, cocksucking pig Originally Posted by bambino

I got a new nickname for you and it's going to be Bimbo

so listen up Bimbo the fact is that Bondi publicly said she was going to join in the Prosecution of Trump University (the scam on Students) 4 days later (less than a week) he gives her 25k and she then withdraws her participation in Prosecution of Trump U. His team tried to hide it and lie about it but he was caught and fined by the IRS for doing so. Had he been a politician at the time he would have been in jail. We can make suggestions and innuendo's about the Clinton Foundation all day but no impropriety has been found. What happened to Trump is a classic case of getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar. This buffoon wants to play with the big boys but he's too incompetent and this only proves it.

My advice to Trump is to drop out of the race now as to avoid a potential prosecution and jail time as a potential president because the guy is as corrupt and incompetent as two left shoes.

so listen up Bimbo the fact is that Bondi publicly said she was going to join in the Prosecution of Trump University (the scam on Students) 4 days later (less than a week) he gives her 25k and she then withdraws her participation in Prosecution of Trump U. His team tried to hide it and lie about it but he was caught and fined by the IRS for doing so. Had he been a politician at the time he would have been in jail. We can make suggestions and innuendo's about the Clinton Foundation all day but no impropriety has been found. What happened to Trump is a classic case of getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar. This buffoon wants to play with the big boys but he's too incompetent and this only proves it.

My advice to Trump is to drop out of the race now as to avoid a potential prosecution and jail time as a potential president because the guy is as corrupt and incompetent as two left shoes. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'll keep my original description of you, a "Bevel headed Sap Sucker". And a dumb fuck as well.
^ ok Bimbo.
^ ok Bimbo. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Ok Sap Sucker!!!!!!!!
Bimbo is OK if you're into the brevity thing.

But I prefer EDdie, the Limpdick Lardass. It is more than a nickname. It's a celebration of ignorance and gluttony.

But I prefer EDdie, the Limpdick Lardass. It is more than a nickname. It's a celebration of ignorance and gluttony. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

is that a misspell ... or code for ED die

But I prefer EDdie, the Limpdick Lardass. It is more than a nickname. It's a celebration of ignorance and gluttony. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you're like the sap sucker, because you're a cocksucker.
  • DSK
  • 09-07-2016, 08:31 AM

My advice to Trump is to drop out of the race now as to avoid a potential prosecution and jail time as a potential president because the guy is as corrupt and incompetent as two left shoes. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Mu suggestion is for the Dept. of Justice to investigate both the Clinton Foundation and this private individuals political support of an Attorney General. Let the chips fall where they may.
Mu suggestion is for the Dept. of Justice to investigate both the Clinton Foundation and this private individuals political support of an Attorney General. Let the chips fall where they may. Originally Posted by DSK
Private individual?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHS!
is that a misspell ... or code for ED die Originally Posted by J@UofH
Actually it's code for ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION, as documented by others in previous posts.