Hobby phones???

Okay so had a quick question. I do not have a hobby phone but there is a provider near my house that I have seen reviews on that I would like to visit but only does text messages. How much do these cost and what stores should I be looking for a good deal.
  • BLM69
  • 03-31-2018, 03:29 PM
There's a handful of free text apps that offer this. Type this question on Google
Okay so had a quick question. I do not have a hobby phone but there is a provider near my house that I have seen reviews on that I would like to visit but only does text messages. How much do these cost and what stores should I be looking for a good deal. Originally Posted by Jdeltorio2
You can get a "pay as you go cell phone" (no contract) in a lot of different stores. Best Buy, Walmart, Walgreen, CVS, Krogers. You can get a flip top from Krogers for $10. Register it with a fake name, pay cash for the minutes and you you're good to go. Putting in the SIM card yourself can be a little tricky. You won't get a good deal on an Iphone 8 or a Samsung Galaxy 8. If you don't get a contract, a $700 phone will still cost the same. The cost won't be spread out over 12 or 24 months like it is if you get a contract.
The Search tab is not working again?
I just bought a cheap one at Walmart. $30 for the phone and it comes with a few options for pay per month, starting at $25/mo.

I paid cash, registered it with a fake name and in a zip code not in this area.
Will it allow taint photos?
Cricket you can put any name on the phone...plans starting around 30 up to 60 for unlimited.
Will it allow taint photos? Originally Posted by pyramider
Mine actually came with a No Taint Photos Allowed agreement. 😉
  • 04-01-2018, 03:40 PM
Tracphone is cheap, most all have cameras, terms of service does not mention taint pics, so you're good there!
Mine doubles the minutes added to it. Look around at the stores, pay cash only for it and minutes. Don't have to register a name. Be sure you don't link any cc cards or other social media to it. Leave NO trail!