Addiction to people

Spurned by another thread:

Aurelius describes is that the occasion of his "instant love" is so rare. To see a woman who is sexually attractive, even in the extreme, is not so rare. But the occasion of seeing and interacting with the one who makes him tremble at her touch; who makes him know the electric tingle of her touch when she simply touches his hand - now that is rare. Originally Posted by John Bull
The look, the mind, the soul that lights your furnace is awesome but ad the spark touch that Sir John Bull states stokes the furnace and you're doomed. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I have once met someone so perfectly matched to my desires they could have been plucked out of my imagination. As stated it's powerful and you're doomed.

Ever meet someone that was jaw dropping in every way, and made you weak? You'd know you'd do anything for them, and silently pray they just don't ask?

It's interesting to be avoiding someone because I'm intensely attracted to them. It's like trying to avoid a highly addictive drug after kicking the habit. The temptation is always there.

Thank god for safe addictions (I firmly believe that isn't an oxymoron).
Yes, I most certainly have met a person like this. I was in a relationship with him for 4 years. Although I knew he was not healthy for me I was so intensely addicted to him I could not walk away until recently. The addiction is still there but I am now strong enough to recognize it and stay away.
Ever meet someone that was jaw dropping in every way, and made you weak? You'd know you'd do anything for them, and silently pray they just don't ask? Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Yes, I most certainly have met a person like this. I was in a relationship with him for 4 years. Although I knew he was not healthy for me I was so intensely addicted to him I could not walk away until recently. The addiction is still there but I am now strong enough to recognize it and stay away. Originally Posted by Rsweething
I didn't know both of you would talk about me like this. lol

[Girl in college did this to me nearly 40 years ago. She moved before we could explore further. I'm still sad about it.]
[Girl in college did this to me nearly 40 years ago. She moved before we could explore further. I'm still sad about it.] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Excellent fodder for another thread: the one that got away
I didn't know both of you would talk about me like this. lol Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Sorry, I didn't mean to let the cat out of the bag like that
Sorry, I didn't mean to let the cat out of the bag like that Originally Posted by Rsweething
And what a sweet pussy it is, too!!!
Spurned by another thread:

I have once met someone so perfectly matched to my desires they could have been plucked out of my imagination. As stated it's powerful and you're doomed.

Ever meet someone that was jaw dropping in every way, and made you weak? You'd know you'd do anything for them, and silently pray they just don't ask?

It's interesting to be avoiding someone because I'm intensely attracted to them. It's like trying to avoid a highly addictive drug after kicking the habit. The temptation is always there.

Thank god for safe addictions (I firmly believe that isn't an oxymoron). Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Interesting Lauren. I have never had this happen but being the romantic I am, I would not mind finding a woman like that. I would just have to make sure her knives with the name Loreana on the handles are taken away from her before we hit it off.
[Girl in college did this to me nearly 40 years ago. She moved before we could explore further. I'm still sad about it.] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I have a warm last kiss I remember from over 30 years ago. I often think of her. I have moved on though. One moves on or they are no good to anyone.
ain't no sunshine when she's gone
any time she goes away
The touch; the tingle throughout your body; the kiss; the most delicious, touchless orgasm that God ever allowed.
Yes, I married him. What a disaster. I prefer someone that I am in tune with intellectually, temperamentally and sexually. It is far more satisfying to be at ease with someone than someone that makes you hot under the skin all the time.
Spurned by another thread: Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill

Eh?
Yes, I married him. What a disaster. I prefer someone that I am in tune with intellectually, temperamentally and sexually. It is far more satisfying to be at ease with someone than someone that makes you hot under the skin all the time. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
I'm a dummy today. (Yes there are blond boys too.)
Would you expand on that?
I'm a dummy today. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Today?
Thanks PJ, I knew I could count on you.