Ladies some help please!

I've just recently moved to houston and am in desperate need of a good hair colorist! I have super platinum hair so if the person doesn't know what they're doing it can be a REAL big problem as I'm sure a lot of you know!

If any of you have someone you could recommend that would be SO awesome. I prefer to go off a recommendation rather than the reviews since the last time i did that my hair turned out orange!

So thanks in advance ladies =) You can pm me or post here

XOXO
I'm no lady but jc penney salon sux, keep away, By the way barbie what a coincidence but my name is Ken. Hehe
Thank you for the tip! I will steer clear!

Ken huh? Lets play house ;]
Hehe I would love to play house with u baby
If you live near the southwest side of town (Fort Bend County), I can recommend someone who will not mess your hair up. I have to warn you though, it's very pricy and I'm sure you're already aware of that considering you want it done right. Let me know if that area is worth your while and I will PM you her information.

She's been doing my hair for years and I get compliments on my hair daily. I won't let anyone else touch my hair.
Definitely interested Diva, the drive is not an issue and price usually is not an issue either especially with something like this!
There used to be a chic at the Visible Changes at Memorial city mall....she had the most awards for coloring in their program....I don't remember her name....I just wanted to fuck her....I know she colored Oprah Winfrey's once upon a time.
This should of went in the Ladies Forum
2reasons

1....who wants DH's opinion!!!
2....not very many hooktards come see us over in the sandbox of hell!!!!

on a serious note, there use to be a provider on here that did hair...damm i thinck about it and get back at ya
  • Trey
  • 11-18-2010, 12:01 AM
I'll color it for you babe I'm awesome. Trust me I use to cut the hair on my sisters barbie dolls all the time. She did not appreciate my work but I think I did a great job. You can pm me when ready.
Barbie The Gallerias' Visible Changes or PM me and I have an excellent hairdresser @ Salons in the Park on Tanglewilde and she is a great colorist too
Awwww I was just trying to help.
DH

wheres the smart ass back talk i have grown to love
  • bbkid
  • 11-18-2010, 07:51 AM
This should of went in the Ladies Forum
2reasons
1....who wants DH's opinion!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
LMAO - bds, a big high-five for ya, baby.
DH

wheres the smart ass back talk i have grown to love Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I'm saving it for later.....I have a new one that will make your cooch melt....timing is everything.
I think Resse colors hair.