Best Hobby Cities In Mississippi??

Hello, everyone!

I was planning an upcoming trip to Mississippi at some point in the near future and was considering Oxford, Hattiesburg, and/or Jackson. I was curious as to which of those cities are best for traveling ladies and the best areas to stay in aforementioned cities. It would also be helpful to know if there is any interest for me in the fine state of Mississippi.

Thanks!
Vannah
I can't say much about Oxford, but I suspect you will hear from some guys in N MS. Jackson is a hot spot, with Hattiesburg a little less hot. Then there's the Coast - it and Jackson are probably the two best hobby areas.

JaG
I agree with JaG and Meridian sucks green donkey dicks...

I know that for a fact, I live here.
Not many travelers thru the Columbus area even though we have made a few inquires. I guess our timing is usually off to make it profitable. Unfortunately I am recovering from surgery and won't be able to play for a few more weeks.
Not many travelers thru the Columbus area even though we have made a few inquires. I guess our timing is usually off to make it profitable. Unfortunately I am recovering from surgery and won't be able to play for a few more weeks. Originally Posted by greyghost48

Man, get well quick, and get back to hobbying!

JaG
Adding to this information, if you decide to go to Jackson, stay in one of the subs. I like staying in Flowood which has lots of nice places to stay as well as good restaurants and shopping.

On the Coast lots of good places to stay, eat, and shop. Same for Hattiesburg.

Have fun and be safe.
def come to jackson!