Gentlemen: To whom it may concern

Gentlemen,

After a weekend in our beautiful mountains of NC and enjoying the fall scenery and serenity, it gave me a chance to reflect and think.

I certainly appreciate the emails, private messages and texts from several former admirers in MS & AL & LA. But since I'm mostly getting them from MS I thought I'd post this as to not direct to any single individual and not to hurt anyone's feelings.

I have moved on, obviously, and have been abundantly blessed with new admirers, time with family and friends, and new opportunities career wise.

The texts, pm's and emails are very arousing and tempting to pay a visit for "old times sake"; however, I feel it is not in my best interest to heed to temptation. I am a woman and am prone to change her mind, however, if and when the time comes, I will be sure not to exclude you. I do not think it's necessary to list member names, as again, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or leave anyone out.

Of course, if you do visit the Carolinas, don't forget to look me up; as a few of you have, which I appreciate.

I have and will continue to be reference friendly to the ladies as I am able. And as long as I have an Eccie or TER account, feel free to comment on any posts made by me appropriately.

Thanks again for your admiration, respect, privacy and fair wishes.

Sincerely,
Carolina Girl Holly

p.s. My 864# is no longer operable.
Best of wishes to you sweetheart and much success!
Wishing you nothing but the best that life has to offer and much success and happiness...
M.M.
Best wishes Holly - it was a pleasure the night my lady friend and i met you and hope NC and life reward you with what you desire.