Just an Fyi........ to all my friends.

This is just an FYI to all my friends. (Guys I have met) I am very happy to provide a reference for you, just please do not give out my phone number to anyone. I only provide reference's via pm here or p411 or via email with an email address I can verify actually belongs to a provider. For the most part I keep my wk phone off and I only turn it on when I am available. (That's normally 2days a week so any msgs could be sitting in my VM a while before I check them.) Another huge reason why I no longer provide references via text msg or phone is I have in the past actually given a reference to a wife of a hobbyist I have seen before. Needless to say it didn't end well for him. She got more then half, LOL. Most verified providers don't publish their phone numbers so there would be no way I can actually verify that they are providers and not wives. I apologize for any inconvenience but I feel that it is best. Thanks......
Certainly reasonable.
Lady Monroe -

That is a very reasonable request. If anything - doing so via email would be a better idea. I would have to say that its a good idea for those who don't have one already, SHOULD CONSIDER getting a P411 account. Makes for a much easier experience in having references verified.

If I were married, I certainly would NEVER text a lady friend. That makes no sense at all - nor would I want chance using my regular cell. I'd get a phone for the occassional play time.
Seems Fair!
  • romab
  • 08-03-2011, 05:39 PM
Seems pretty sensible. Wish I could do everything right - Hell I'd go for even close to everything right; then die with a smile and massive heart attack R