Any Interest?..Last visit this year!!

Hello Houston,

I have had a few requests asking me to come back for another visit...since the last one didn't go so well. I love Houston...I can't stay away. If I enough interested, I can coming to town and take appts starting 12/15 until 12/18. Please let me know via pm or email.

thanks,
Babylee
Come on down babe!
Come enjoy the party
Your services are top notch......how old are your photos....can we see some mommy tummy?
My pics are pretty current...the more i put up the more current they get. The mommy belly thing is seen by clients only....lol...come see me and u can see it...ugghhh
Kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it?
Is this where we are supposed to be running our ads these days?? I am confused.... I thought there was a specific forum for that??!! Humph, who knew....
I'd say since a mod has posted in this thread without a warning that yes it is ok to post a thread of this nature............
I'd say since a mod has posted in this thread without a warning that yes it is ok to post a thread of this nature............ Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Absolutely agree!!!! I am thinking of my next Co-Ed ThreAD now.... Hmm.... "I haven't run an ad in months until the other day.... Did I place it in the wrong forum? What do you think?" or I can go a step further and create a Poll!! (just being devils advocate). You know I am just being my smartass self EA!!
Trust me Abigail I know

How about you ladies check this post out by another mod in a different forum.... Also how do you know he didn't send her something in private?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=338159

Maybe it is in fact ok to post a thread inquiring about interest.... I'm just sayin'
Trust me Abigail I know

How about you ladies check this post out by another mod in a different forum.... Also how do you know he didn't send her something in private?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=338159

Maybe it is in fact ok to post a thread inquiring about interest.... I'm just sayin' Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Please do not lump me in the same group as Brooke.... I was simply making my own point.... I don't need to get mods and links involved! Something could have very well been sent or said in another forum.... I am simply responding to this particular post....IJS!!!!
Well I really wasn't tryin' to lump you in there you just kinda got lumped in there lol....

Simmer down girl

I have a tendacy not to break up my posts and be direct so please forgive me.
I will let you make it up to me.... Lol! But if you put me in the same category as her again ... It's on my friend!!!
I wonder if that's a bad thing or a good thing

Somethin' about an angry gal can be pretty damn hot sometimes