Music Video that's quite the tease?

So, I don't know what it is, but there's something about this music video that's quite the turn on. The way she moves, sings, the briefest of flashes of skin, her tats. Fair warning, this is heavy'ish metal. Many may not like the music itself.

Anyone else? Or am I just really that hard up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03S3...YcUSqMmTUk9rTT
You still have "Kandii" on the brain. That's what it is. But, yeah, she's hot.
She's got quite the snazzy hairdo.
wow she is a "wild hot as hell yeahhhh" broad!! And I say broad cause it describes her to a tee..............

Broad:slang for an independent, assertive/aggressive woman. Usually in show business, a broad is a singer, dancer, actor or business-woman who sings loud, parties hard and is often abrasive, sarcastic and in-your-face.
I'm actually finding that many female lead metal bands the lead is hot as hell. man o man where were these women while I was young and single? Lol
...man o man where were these women while I was young and single? Lol Originally Posted by Sinclar
Fucking drummers.
Fucking drummers. Originally Posted by albundy
Damnit! I snorted my water when I read this Al.

But yeah, they were probably fucking the drummers...
She is pretty hot. Maybe because she looks like a live action anime babe with the big, blue hair and black eyeliner. Not a bad voice when she wasn't screaming. Whichever band member(s) she is banging is/are lucky SOBs
Fucking drummers. Originally Posted by albundy
Lol, not that drummer...dude had more eye makeup than she did, almost.