Clean Sheets

How many providers use fresh clean sheets for each and every session?

I hate when I go to an incall and the provider has me lay down on the bedspread or a blanket knowing damned well she had 10 other sweaty bastards rub their funky butts and genitals all over that sh*t before I showed up.

Even if you're using a hotel as your incall you can bring a stack of clean sheets to change out each time so I don't have to lay down in the previous session's pool of pussy juice/nut/saliva/sweat/othershitIdontwannamention. That goes for pillows and pillow cases too.

And if you're using an apartment as your incall you DAMN sure have no excuse to be making guys lay down in the same nasty sheets/blankets over and over again. That sh*t is gross and unhygienic.
I agree. Some stuff in this business should be down right mandatory.

I have quite a few king size flat sheets. When I travel I take them with me or if I forget them I call the front desk and tell them I just spilt milk on the bed and can someone bring me a fresh set of sheets. Never had a problem.
If the provider has a private incall, changing the sheets shouldn't be a problem. For the ones who actually LIVE at the notel they are calling their incall, yes it can be quite nasty. Not only with the sheets, but good luck getting clean towels to shower.
A tip with house keeping works wonders....whether it's incall or outcall. On outcalls that's how I have unlimited use of towel and sheets.

I could potentially seeing this as an issue for touring ladies on Incalls more so than local ladies because it's more to pack. If the tip option isn't an option via the time she checks in (best time to tip housekeeping for extra stuff is in morning before checkout and during lunch when extra sheets are more plentiful) using a hotel that has a washing machine area is cool to do to. But it exposes her visually.

At a private incall there's no excuse........linen should be plentiful........

Use of multiple towels and fresh linen is one of the main reasons I mostly do outcalls. Once a provider told me to use the same towel I wiped and dried my body with after sex cause she was running short.....I said never again.

I like to lay down towels like Eddie Murphys father did rose petals at his feet in the movie Coming to America. Play hot lava with the hotel carpet. I likes my towels.........
Name names or STFU. General complaining is useless.
One reason I ALWAYS shower at the beginning. Then I lay my own towell on the bed and for the most part stay on that, or on my feet when I'm driving the bus. I actually don't down a lot of time laying on the bed in a session.
How many providers use fresh clean sheets for each and every session?
. Originally Posted by Golovkin
I do.
I also offer FREE showers and soap, meaning your shower time is on me (take as long as u need in there)

I get a few guys who decline the FREE shower and I put them out.

No shower no session!
Name names or STFU. General complaining is useless. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
^^^^^ This.

Also, while it is not difficult to change sheets in between, we are Not in a Relationship nor are we obligated to do anything more than sell you the service that you are Paying for. You already have an S.O and Mother.
^^^^^ This.

Also, while it is not difficult to change sheets in between, we are Not in a Relationship nor are we obligated to do anything more than sell you the service that you are Paying for. You already have an S.O and Mother. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

So are you saying that you don't use fresh clean sheets for each session at your incall?

That's absolutely disgusting.
So are you saying that you don't use fresh clean sheets for each session at your incall?

That's absolutely disgusting. Originally Posted by Golovkin
If you're black, I guess you'll never know

Seriously though, thanks for the giggle this morning, that was too easy (and I wasn't even using Reverse Psychology This Time)... Have a great day
If you're black, I guess you'll never know

Seriously though, thanks for the giggle this morning, that was too easy (and I wasn't even using Reverse Psychology This Time)... Have a great day Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Great you just let us know that you don't use clean sheets. You're gross but thanks for being honest.
Great you just let us know that you don't use clean sheets. You're gross but thanks for being honest. Originally Posted by Golovkin
I am not in the mood to Appease you nor Mind Fuck You for Free today. Which is exactly what you wanted with this stupid ass thread. Pick your Feelings up and go Pay for a session today

Let us know if you "think" your sheets were clean, I'll be in the gym
I am not in the mood to Appease you nor Mind Fuck You for Free today. Which is exactly what you wanted with this stupid ass thread. Pick your Feelings up and go Pay for a session today

Let us know if you "think" your sheets were clean, I'll be in the gym Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

What is so stupid about reminding people to use clean sheets?

What's really stupid is thinking that anyone actually believes that you're nba...
What is so stupid about reminding people to use clean sheets?

What's really stupid is thinking that anyone actually believes that you're nba... Originally Posted by Golovkin
There's a Butt Hurt Thread for that as well somewhere....

One of the BEST Business Decisions I ever made
There's a Butt Hurt Thread for that as well somewhere....

One of the BEST Business Decisions I ever made Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Yea you can keep on trying to sell that one, but I ain't buying it.

Mejor pon te a lavar, no seas tan cochina. Vieja asquerosa...