"Karl Marx Was Right"

New video I found regarding Karl Marx's theories. Watch when you have time. It is long! I really cannot understand how so many Americans really think Capitalism is working for the whole of society. It includes written article also.

I used to think "communism" was a dirty word too!

http://www.intelligencesquared.com/events/karl-marx/
Now which of the brothers was he?
Houston MILF Debbie, is this a "cougar move?"

For that matter, do you feel that it's compassionate or fair?

I mean, how do you think Noam Chomsky is going to feel after finding out that he's been dumped and that you have decided to turn your affection toward younger men?
Houston MILF Debbie, is this a "cougar move?"

For that matter, do you feel that it's compassionate or fair?

I mean, how do you think Noam Chomsky is going to feel after finding out that he's been dumped and that you have decided to turn your affection toward younger men? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
And what does your post have to do with "the price of eggs"?
And what does your post have to do with "the price of eggs"? Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Nothing, but what does your opening post -- or, for that matter, any of the countless threads you spammed this forum with under the handle HoustonMilfDebbie -- have to do with "seeking truth?"
What is spam to you? I am merely posting new and progressive information for all to see. The kind of things you don't see on Fox News!
Communism works real good.....just ask the millions of dissenters eliminated by the communist leaders.
What is spam to you? I am merely posting new and progressive information for all to see. The kind of things you don't see on Fox News! Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
"Spam" is flooding the forum with a large number of fatuous or redundant threads, like you did a few months ago while posting under your former username. Thankfully, you've slowed it down quite a bit in recent weeks, but do you remember when you virtually filled up the forum's front page with new threads, each containing a different and very long Noam Chomsky interview video? Almost everything you post is in the same vein and could easily be placed into one of your already existing threads.

Additionally, most well-informed people don't spend much time watching Fox News (or any other cable news channel, for that matter). It's a very time-consuming and inefficient way to learn anything. The same goes for lengthy videos and radio talk shows.

Reading is incomparably better. If you want to generate discussion of a topic, why not simply post a link to an article or blog that you think others might find interesting or informative?
"Spam" is flooding the forum with a large number of fatuous or redundant threads, like you did a few months ago while posting under your former username. Thankfully, you've slowed it down quite a bit in recent weeks, but do you remember when you virtually filled up the forum's front page with new threads, each containing a different and very long Noam Chomsky interview video? Almost everything you post is in the same vein and could easily be placed into one of your already existing threads.

Additionally, most well-informed people don't spend much time watching Fox News (or any other cable news channel, for that matter). It's a very time-consuming and inefficient way to learn anything. The same goes for lengthy videos and radio talk shows.

Reading is incomparably better. If you want to generate discussion of a topic, why not simply post a link to an article or blog that you think others might find interesting or informative? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Have you made yourself look important and all knowing now?

I am allowed to post whatever I want. I am not on this board to impress you or anyone else. I am here to express myself and if that bothers you, it's your problem, dude.
I am here to express myself and if that bothers you, it's your problem, dude. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth

Nobody is trying to discourage you from expressing yourself. Go right ahead. Let's hear your own original arguments, not just some lengthy video. If you can express yourself 1/10 as well as Cap'n Midnight does, then more power to you, girl! I have seen literally dozens of posts in your other threads beseeching you to express yourself. I even wrote a few myself!

By the way Debbie, you do know the video contains a 95-minute debate and the proposition in the subject line - "Karl Marx Was Right..." - lost the debate, right?

Why do you think the Marxists lost the debate? What were the fatal weaknesses in their arguments? And what were the compelling strengths of the arguments for the "nay" side? This is a great opportunity for you to express yourself!

I knew there were five brothers but a sixth?

We have to update what Lincoln said about removing all doubt of your stupidity.
New video I found regarding Karl Marx's theories. Watch when you have time. It is long! I really cannot understand how so many Americans really think Capitalism is working for the whole of society. It includes written article also.

I used to think "communism" was a dirty word too!

http://www.intelligencesquared.com/events/karl-marx/ Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Since you love communism so much, why don't you pack your shit and move to North Korea and continue your truth seeking unabated.
What is spam to you? I am merely posting new and progressive information for all to see. The kind of things you don't see on Fox News! Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Since you love communism so much, why don't you pack your shit and move to North Korea and continue your truth seeking unabated. Originally Posted by Das Riech

North Korea? You mean the "workers' paradise"? Or should I say Kim Jong-un's worker enslavement camp?

2013 Per Capita Income
Communist North Korea - $1,800
Capitalist South Korea - $33,189

Debbie, are you reading this? Hello?? Please express yourself!

I knew there were five brothers but a sixth?

We have to update what Lincoln said about removing all doubt of your stupidity. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That phrase was actually in use much earlier than Lincoln.