"Edging" vs. "Tease and Denial"?

I ran across the term last week and after some minimal research do not see much of a difference. Is there?

Any thoughts or opinions?

I do find it very intriguing and a turn on.

Also, I would love to know of any ladies that have experience and enjoy doing this.

Thanks!
Terra Lyn (sp?) has been mentioned in a few reviews as having expertise in this area.
I love to tease, getting you close and then backing off over and over.
just do a websearch for <<what is the difference between "Edging" and "Tease and Denial">> (without the << and >>) and you'll find 219K possible definitions and/or uses.
Edging is amazing for the man ....
What a great idea PM! That way I wouldn't get any input from the ladies.
Edging is bringing you to the edge of the cliff, only to pull you back... over and over and over again, so you don't fall off yet. Then you get to orgasm at the end.

Tease and denial......... tease, tease, tease... and maybe you'll get to orgasm. Maybe you won't. Maybe she'll ruin your orgasm for you. *evil laugh*
I love this type of play and it is one of my specialties! I've been doing this with myself ever since I started pillow humping as a wee little girl. Didn't know it had a name till I got in this hobby.

I pretty much consider the terms interchangeable for the same type of play. For myself and clients, toys and props are a must for a lengthy and thorough session! I love using vibrators, cock rings, tongue, flavored lube, props like restraints and blindfolds add to the sensory deprivation excitement during edging. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !!!!
I tend to be a classic two-pump chump for the first round when I'm driving, so I do to myself to extend the act. Fuck until close, stop and play a while, return to fucking.
All about the chase!

Love Tease and Denial! Such a rush!
Terra Lyn (sp?) has been mentioned in a few reviews as having expertise in this area. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
+1,000 on TerraLyn... she'll bring you to the edge and keep you there, building up and building up, then she will make you cum so hard you'll swear you hit the ceiling.
I am not a sub, so tease and denial ain't happening for me. But edging if done right leads to an amazing release.
Yes, I have an interest in edging, would love to give it a try just have not pulled the trigger yet. As far as tease and denial, it doesn't make sense to me to be paying and being denied my pleasure. I like teasing as a form of foreplay , but being denied sounds like a waist of money.
Yes, I have an interest in edging, would love to give it a try just have not pulled the trigger yet. As far as tease and denial, it doesn't make sense to me to be paying and being denied my pleasure. I like teasing as a form of foreplay , but being denied sounds like a waist of money. Originally Posted by golforfish
It's a fetish for some... just what they like if they are submissive... they'll go without until hopefully, Mistress lets them cum.
+1,000 on TerraLyn... she'll bring you to the edge and keep you there, building up and building up, then she will make you cum so hard you'll swear you hit the ceiling. Originally Posted by jack_hill
It's not hard with great communication, moans and wiggles. It's important to let us know..talk to us. I had a great client up in K.C. who loved to be edged, he was a blast! I dare say being with him truly helped increase my skills. Lips, suck, hand massage, sultry eyes well I'm sure you get the drift. I think I incorporate a bit of edging into every encounter because of it.

Combine edging with sensual bondage and the