my solution to ncns. aleisha the freak adds another ncns to her record.

I have no problem if u chamge ur mind. Hell sometimes i get a lil horny and masterbate and cancel myself cuz im no longer horny, but hell we should have a system where say 5 ncns in a period of 90 days and your account is suspended for a month etc. Just saying.
Sadly that would devolve into he said/ she said
So you want eccie to pimp-hand Aliesha the Freak?
So you want eccie to pimp-hand Aliesha the Freak? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Lmaoooooo
Aliesha hasn't logged on to this site in over 2 yrs...a permanent ban would show her who's running shit! Lol
There are many other providers besides aleisha. And yes it is he said she said but if the tallys start to add up, at some point u have to give them credit. I didnt say one ncns and your done.

At least let us write a review and not just post a thread that doesnt even show on their reviews and nobody sees.

Dont bash me. Hell i didn't do anything.
This has been discussed ad nauseum, reviews only are reviews when you actually have a session. Want to change it? This isn't the forum.
So you want eccie to pimp-hand Aliesha the Freak? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
LMFAO!!
Aliesha hasn't logged on to this site in over 2 yrs...a permanent ban would show her who's running shit! Lol Originally Posted by TrampStamp
exactly.. the fact that guys are still trying to hook up with her, and she's not even here... and rarely shows up to appointments.. she's definitely in charge!
Is it even fair to post a ncns on Aliesha the Freak?. I have never attempted to see her but as I understand it you should expect to it to be a ncns when scheduling with her, and totally surprised if the session actually happens.
[QUOTE=hornyhornfrog;1057625230 say 5 ncns in a period of 90 days and your account is suspended for a month etc. Just saying.[/QUOTE]

And if you did this to Aliesha, not only would she be suspended until she was too old to provide, but she would probably never know about it.